Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
    No Fritos on hand, otherwise I would have.
    Fair play. Sometimes you work with what ya got.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• made a tasty fried gnocchi dish with garlic broccoli and a butter/honey sauce.

Yum.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That’s it. I’m moving to River Falls.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Cheap AF, decent schools, quiet. Come live by us and Ceej haha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not dinner, but still tast-o: I made redneck/Texas/cowboy/L.A. caviar. My sister has a super simple recipe that’s delicious or you can go fancier and get one of the bajillions of recipes out on the webs.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I made redneck/Texas/cowboy/L.A. caviar.
              What in the shit is this? I've never heard of it and I'm probably the outlier here.

Comment

• It’s a dip made of black-eyed peas, black beans, corn and some version of tomato, jalape

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

What in the shit is this? I've never heard of it and I'm probably the outlier here.
                  I never heard of it either. Not to be a dick, but it looks like bad pico de gallo.

Comment

• Not really in the same vein. Try it before you piss on it, sir.

Comment

• Black eyed peas makes it a hard pass from me.

Comment

Not really in the same vein. Try it before you piss on it, sir.
                        Well google image search makes it look like someone shat out skittles that didn't digest soooooo hard pass.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• awww ingrid.....Send me the recipe. I don't think I've ever had black eye peas so maybe I'll like it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            awww ingrid.....Send me the recipe. I don't think I've ever had black eye peas so maybe I'll like it?
                            Were you not tortured with black eyed peas every New Years Day growing up? Best thing about growing up and moving out was no cabbage and peas on NYD. shit is disgusting.

Comment

• who the fuck celebrates NYD? that's some foreign shit to me. My family didn't celebrate NYE or NYD and I still don't.

Comment

• Honestly you're the first person I've heard say they aren't familiar with NYD dinner. I've known people from Cali to NY that suffered cabbage and black eyed peas for NYD.

Comment

Working...
                                X