Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, fuck that’s sounds good. I’m the only one in the house that eats anything besides fish. Sad face.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Tell Nate that's not very punk rock.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oven fried chicken. Buttermilk soak and dredged in “Scarborough Fair” flour(parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme, paprika, s&p). It smelled amazing while it was cooking. It tasted really good and was easily the best fried chicken I’ve made, but looking back I feel like some of the flavors were competing for dominance. Rosemary, specifically. Will definitely try this again to try and get the balance right
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I made frozen pizzas on the Weber Grill. Yall are killing me.

Comment

• And soon enough you’ll have a kitchen that will shame Martha Stewart and we will all be jealous

Comment

• If I don't cook something in this place by August 15th I am going to snap.

Comment

• gonna sous vide up some NY strips, pan fry up some potatoes and garlic, and have a tasty caesar salad tonight. Can't wait.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  gonna sous vide up some NY strips, pan fry up some potatoes and garlic, and have a tasty caesar salad tonight. Can't wait.
                  This shit was amazing.

Comment

• I thought of you last night, Billy, and had PB&J.

Comment

• Thank you for your sacrifice. We bought delicious pizza.

Comment

• Just made pasta salad for my lunches for the rest of the week. So tasty and easy.

Comment

• haven't been in the mood to cook lately so Dominos pizza was last night.

Comment

• I threw together some chili the other night and last night after my run I made some basic, but tasty, chili cheese fries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                              I threw together some chili the other night and last night after my run I made some basic, but tasty, chili cheese fries.
                              Missed opp to make Frito pie. For shame. lol
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No Fritos on hand, otherwise I would have.

Comment

Working...
                                X