Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New BBQ spot in the neighborhood finally opened after doing weekly parking lot pop-ups for like 9 months. Full menu is dope as shit, lots of Korean style shit on the menu too. We got home and napped for two hours. We split a piece of cornbread that was way too big and brought half home, plus half the brisket. Gonna make eggs with those in the morning. I had a pulled pork stuffed baked potato and Sarah got a smoked chicken sandwich on bread that make in house that is to die for.

Comment

• Oh, sweet baby Jesus, that sounds amazing
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Ordered from a really good place here in town only to have the favor runners continually turn it down for over an hour because fuck customer service I guess, so pizza that I don't fucking want for fathers day. It REALLY IS the shittiest holiday.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Mother’s Day and Father’s Day can join Valentine’s Day and Sweetest Day and fuck off. They’re all a GD cash grab. I mean, almost all the holidays have turned into a cash grab, but those four irritate me the most.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I wouldn't mind fathers day IF my kids gave a fuck about it like mothers day. My kids literally didn't even remember the day then were like "oh, yeah, it IS fathers day" then walked the fuck off.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Time to cut them off from video games. OR start trolling them in said video games.

Lesley had to go to Mayo yesterday (I had to stay back to take care of the dog) so I whipped up her favorite dish I make (red sauce pasta and garlic bread) and had 2 bottles of wine ready. Even though it was almost 90 degrees yesterday, it was still pretty tasty.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Time to cut them off from video games. OR start trolling them in said video games.

Lesley had to go to Mayo yesterday (I had to stay back to take care of the dog) so I whipped up her favorite dish I make (red sauce pasta and garlic bread) and had 2 bottles of wine ready. Even though it was almost 90 degrees yesterday, it was still pretty tasty.
                One got a weeks vacation from games already, thinking about doing the same to the other two.

Comment

• I took another stab at a recipe I tried a couple of months ago that turned out to be a fucking salt lick the first time around.
                  Essentially chicken pot pie filling made in a skillet and topped with a can of Pillsbury Grands biscuits that have been quartered. The recipe calls for a can of “concentrated” chicken stock, so that’s what I did the first time and it was terrible. This time I just made a normal roux with chicken broth and it turned out perfectly. Definitely a nice winter comfort food.

Making my mom’s beef and noodles tonight. Sofa king good.

Comment

• that pot pie sounds tastyyyyy
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Homemade French bread pizza. I use the Cook’s Country recipe if anyone is interested in checking it out. It’s reeeeeallly yummy!

Comment

• yum.

Comment

• broke out my sous vide this weekend while Lesley was out and made the BEST fucking steak. Reverse seared it in my cast iron with rosemary, thyme, and butter. Fried up some red potatoes with shallot/garlic for the side.

Shit was like buttahhhhh. Sooooo gooooooooood.

Comment

• Yup, that is THE way to make a steak.

Comment

• made a great lemon butter scallop dish last night. grubbin.

Comment

• Fucking jealous. Eating microwave meals and takeout every night until the house is done fucking SUCKS.

Comment

Working...
                                X