Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thighs are wonderful. So many ways to cook them. I'll give Lesley a pass though because texture is a personal thing food wise.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Waffles and bacon! Yum
      Last edited by Ingrid; 03-27-2021, 06:23 PM.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Sarah wanted a "childhood staple" and is in there cooking. Fish sticks, french fries, mac and cheese, and I demanded a vegetable.

Comment

• Just had chicken enchiladas with homemade enchilada sauce. Pretty fucking tasty if I do say so myself.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• pork butt is currently slow clooking for the next 8 hours for some bomb carnitas tonight. CANNOT WAIT.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Spiral sliced ham, horseradish mashed potatoes, broccoli salad and mom’s rolls. Fuck. Yeah. I think Easter dinner is my favorite holiday meal.

Comment

• Grilled my first burger of the season and the first hamburger I've had since last September. It was glorious.

Cream cheese, peanut butter, bacon, onions, jalapenos, ghost pepper cheese on a toasted bun. fuck yeah.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I honestly cannot wait to be vaccinated so I can finally have someone else make me food and not have to dishes. I have not been to a restaurant or eaten anything besides my own food (except for about 4 pizzas from Dominos) since last February. Being a germaphobe means I don't trust takeout or anything like that, especially around here.

Comment

• Lemon pepper tilapia and salmon, brown rice, green beans. Simple, but tasty.

Comment

• some bomb ass tempura shrimp baja tacos last night.

Comment

• made some quick and easy curry chicken pitas last night with a redcabbage sweet and spicy chili slaw. Easy as fuck and tasty as shit.

Comment

• Tonight will be ham and Swiss sandwiches. A recipe my mom found on a can/tube of Hungry Jack biscuits back in the early 80’s. Hormel canned ham, mustard(yellow or Dijon), dried minced onions and butter on a flattened biscuit; topped with a slice of Swiss and another biscuit and baked. Sofa king good.

I’ve seen the recipes that use King’s Hawaiian rolls and I just can’t bring myself to try it that way.

Comment

• I think I am going to smoke a pork shoulder and make smoked queso and have pulled pork nachos this weekend.

Comment

• Fuck that sounds amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                                Tonight will be ham and Swiss sandwiches. A recipe my mom found on a can/tube of Hungry Jack biscuits back in the early 80’s. Hormel canned ham, mustard(yellow or Dijon), dried minced onions and butter on a flattened biscuit; topped with a slice of Swiss and another biscuit and baked. Sofa king good.

I’ve seen the recipes that use King’s Hawaiian rolls and I just can’t bring myself to try it that way.
                                OOoooh.

I may have jump on the grenade and try the Hawaiian roll version....

Comment

Working...
                                X