Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garlic and onion goes in basically everything. Off top of my head the only thing I don't put garlic in is my eggs.

Comment

• sounds about right.

Just finished throwing everything in the crockpot for carnitas later tonight. tweaked my recipe even further and I think this may be the winner.

Also have a banging lime crema for these tonight so I'm pumped. Since I have to cook/clean all the time for both of us, I fucking love this recipe since it only takes about 20 min prep and then I don't have to do shit for like 3 days.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 2 photos.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Still learning the new boards.

Comment

• Our first time using the sous vide since we got it two years ago
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Use it more! We use ours all the time, you can do so many things! I recommend doing a good pork loin, it will last you a few days.

Comment

• I hope we do! The steaks were perfectly cooked, but we fucked up by not taking them out of their sous vide-ready package and seasoning them before cooking them. We know better now
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yep. Out of package, pat dry, then sear em up for a few mins.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh! Sear before putting in the water?

Comment

• Nope. Sous vide them until desired temp. Take out of bag ,pat dry, then toss em in a nice hot pan with some butter and garlic and herbs for a min or two on each side while basting them. Gets a nice color on em without over cooking.

Comment

• My carnitas recipe is now finalized I believe. Shit was amazing on Thursday and last night for leftovers. This lime crema I made was the fucking kicker. So goddamn good. I want it on everything.

Comment

• Not sure if you noticed but from your pictures it looks like your steaks turned into potatoes Nate.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Slow cooker creamy chicken chili. My sister sent it to me via Pinterest. Sooo damn good
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Earlier this week I made Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup. There were only a few ingredients and it's utterly yummy. Got the recipe off Pinterest.
                                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

Working...
                                X