Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veggie chips are good? I bought a huge bag at Costco this weekend and want to kill the bag in one sitting.

Comment

• All I want is a double bacon cheeseburger and everyone wants to eat everything else. All of those people are fucking dumb.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ate another 4 course meal here in Italy last night. I feel like my stomach is gonna need a long time to shrink back to normal size when this trip ends. Too much food.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Sounds awesome
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So I had never heard of shaksuka before two weeks ago when my best friend made it for dinner. Since then I've had a couple other friends make it, and seen it on like 4 menus. So figured I would try my hand at it. I used the NYT Cooking recipe, which is a spicier version. We served it with rye bread with a little butter smeared on it. So good.

Comment

• Big pot of venison sausage nonsense. Tossed some broccoli, onion, red bell pepper, carrots into a pot and let it simmer and get soft. Add in venison link sausage I sliced into medallions. Added a bit more garlic, salt, pepper, and this red hot dry rub/spice mixture I grabbed in the hill country. Made a huge pot that will last at least 3 days.

Comment

• Sounds delicious, Billy!
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Big pot of venison sausage nonsense. Tossed some broccoli, onion, red bell pepper, carrots into a pot and let it simmer and get soft. Add in venison link sausage I sliced into medallions. Added a bit more garlic, salt, pepper, and this red hot dry rub/spice mixture I grabbed in the hill country. Made a huge pot that will last at least 3 days.
                  Sounds delicious even if the broccoli sounds out of place texture wise.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Used the Bon Appetit grandma's pizza dough recipe, and it ruled. It has to sit overnight, but can sit in the fridge up to 3 days. BA recommends baking at 525, but I'd turn it down a bit. Maybe 450 or 475 for 15-20 minutes should do it. Was legit though, probably going to take another shot at it this weekend.

Comment

• Nice. I'm too lazy to make my own dough half the time so I just grab shit from the baker.

Made a killer cornbread chicken thigh pie last night.

soooo goooooood
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I usually grab the pre-made dough, but it never comes out right. This was way better than any pre-made dough I've bought, and it took me like 15 minutes to throw together.

Comment

• Was craving fried chicken so decided to marinate some chicken thighs overnight in a buttermilk, egg and hotsauce mixture. Dredged in flour,cornstarch,and assorted spices. Fried and placed on toasted buns with spicy mayo and pickles. Yum.

Comment

• That shit looks so fucking good. I am going to try next week and make keto fried chicken with chicharrones.

Comment

• it was fucking glorious. I'm making it again this Friday for Ceej's monthly stop over outside 6 feet apart time.

Comment

• Decided to make some bacon cheeseburgers. Ground up some short ribs, sirloin, and bacon.

Toasted the buns. Topped with peanut butter, cream cheese, jalapeno jelly, and onion.

So goddamn good.

Comment

Working...
                                X