Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup, that's the right way to make a burger. On a flat top or skillet with bacon grease. Grilling burgers is a horrible choice.

Comment

• our BDR Bourbon chicken. Fuck man, I have this shit down to a science.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        our BDR Bourbon chicken. Fuck man, I have this shit down to a science.
        Got that recipe handy?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• http://braindeadradio.com/2013/07/15...urbon-chicken/
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Thanks!
            Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I made this on sunday with only a pound of chicken and it's perfect for 2 people for two days.

i also add lightly salted peanuts to the mixture when it has about 10 mins left to cook. Top with some sliced scallions and it's tasty as balls.

I also no longer use my rice cooker and instead just do 1/2 cup of jasmine rice + 1 cup water and a big pinch of salt. Bring that shit to a boil, cover, and lower heat to low for 18-20 mins.

Comment

• made some tasty penne pasta with a cream sauce and steak/caramelized onions/peppers and was fucking tasty as balls.

Comment

• Trying to eat better and I was craving pizza. Went looking for decent healthier pizza recipes. Came up with this.

Cheeses: Fontina and blue cheese
                  Veggies: fennel, red onion, shallot
                  Meat: prosciutto

Crushed some salt into a bowl, mixed with olive oil. Put that on the crust. Crumbled fontina over it. Diced up the fennel, red onion, shallots. Put the crust with only the fontina on it in the over for 5 minutes at 425. After the fontina melted on the bottom I added the fennel, red onion, shallot, and tore the prosciutto up and spread across. Added blue cheese crumbles. Put back in oven for 5-7 minutes at 425. Remove. Add crushed red pepper if you want.

It was damn good, but the blue cheese didn't melt as much as I'd like. I think if I make it again I would put more fontina on top as well, because it melts REAL good, and just mix in enough blue cheese for the flavor. Sarah put goat cheese instead of blue cheese on her side and it didn't melt at all.

Comment

• Yum! I need to learn how to make pizza. Made a tasty banh mi sammich last night for dinner. The meatballs were on point

Comment

• I bought a pre-made crust at the store. I can't even figure out the frozen crusts. I can't roll them out evenly and they get all fucked up.

Comment

• Also, I had no idea, but fennel smells fucking AWESOME. It looks like an onion and dill fucked until they had some retarded baby, but it smells like heaven.

Comment

• Just make your own dough, guys! It's easy, you just need to wait for it to rise.

Comment

• Tried something new last night: Fiesta Chicken Bake. Pasta, chicken, black beans, corn, tossed with taco seasoning, salsa, sour cream and cheese.
                            Not bad, but could definitely use a bit more kick. We’ll be tweaking a few things next time we make it, but it’s certainly a nice easy weeknight dinner.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Made a super quick and easy cast iron lasagna dish. Legit took no more than 12 mins to make once the noodles were boiling. Just took some lasagna noodles and broke those fuckers up into decent sized pieces and boiled them to al dente. While this was happening, cooked up some sausage in the cast iron until no pink, added some garlic and chopped up spinach and cooked for about a min until the spinach was wilted. Took that shit off the burner, added some marinara sauce and stirred it in. Then put the cooked noodles in the pan, stirred that around to get everyone happy then topped it with some mozz cheese. Put it under the broiler for 2 mins to melt the cheese, took it out, then topped with some grated parm and minced oregano.

yummmm. easy af.

Comment

• made some tofu tacos last night.

Lesley liked them. I wasn't a fan. The pickled cabbage I made was tasty as was the sriracha/lime zest/mayo combo but I don't think the tofu was fried enough. oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X