Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trust me, it happens.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
      Trust me, it happens.
      I meant the Sub not the duece.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well nevermind then.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
          Well nevermind then.
          Lulz. I could see you saying that like,"I'm not your best friend anymore." HAHA
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I had pizza, because I wanted comfort food and I'm a worthless fat fuck that nobody loves. Boo hoo hoo hoo.

(it was alright though)
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I'm making awesome burgers again. Pics will be up later, unlike someone who forgot pics.

Comment

• Thought I had my memory card with me...it be at hizzome...I will post later.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                  Thought I had my memory card with me...it be at hizzome...I will post later.
                  Got'cha. For some reason actually seeing the food makes it better. For me anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                    Got'cha. For some reason actually seeing the food makes it better. For me anyway.
                    Agreed. Mine was more beast than the one you posted earlier.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                      Agreed. Mine was more beast than the one you posted earlier.
                      Big does not equate to taste. You would have had to try that root beer baste bro. It was fanfuckingtastical.

Comment

• Please post that receipe B. Now that I have a crock pot, I can make brisket at some point. Ya hear me, BRISKET!
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          Please post that receipe B. Now that I have a crock pot, I can make brisket at some point. Ya hear me, BRISKET!
                          http://www.google.com/search?q=Barq%27s+root+beer+glaze&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a

Not trying to be funny but there's like a hundred variations.
                          1 cup Barq’s Root Beer
                          1 cup Heinz ketchup
                          1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
                          1/4 cup fresh orange juice
                          3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
                          1 1/2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
                          1 tablespoon light molasses
                          1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
                          1/2 teaspoon onion powder Directions: Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
                          Simmer approximately 22 to 35 minutes until reduced and slightly thick.
                          Cool and store, tightly covered, for three to five days.

Season and cook your patties to your preference and baste with the above during the last 7&1/2 minutes to 10 minutes depending on your heat setting.

You can add or subtract from the above but you must have the barq's(obviously) the brown sugar, the lemon juice and I feel the ketchup. The rest is season to your liking but the above worked well for me. And trust me, STICK WITH ONE CAN. MORE IS NOT BETTER and it takes WAAAAY longer to reduce.

ETA: Storing it for days is optional. I stored mine for 12 hours and it worked fine.

Comment

• Tonight:
                            Avocado egg rolls
                            Mega-rare filet mignon
                            Half of my girlfriend's cheezburger
                            Broccoli
                            Fries
                            Pumpkin-Pecan cheesecake

I'm fat.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• It does look tasty.

Comment

Working...
                                X