Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After working outside all night I had two granola bars and a glass of bourbon for dinner. Here's to healthy living!

Comment

• It was more lunch than anything. Kid watched an animated sausage movie with me and then wouldn't eat anything afterwards.

Grabbed some scallions, a little seasoning, cheap beef broth and some high-end noodles I had saved for an eventual monster Lo Mein and made some Pho. Fragrant as fuck and tasted good.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• some cranberry/apple brats and chilicheese brats with corn on the cob.

was tasty as fuck.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• had curried catfish with coconut rice last night. Was fucking awesome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That curry was WAY strong that I expected. When i flipped the catfish I got a big whiff of the curry powder and wanted to die.

Comment

• Made pork chops in my usual manner (grilled them) and for some reason they turned out EPIC. I didn't do anything special to them at all, but it's like God smiled upon this batch and proclaimed them to be chow.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                That curry was WAY strong that I expected. When i flipped the catfish I got a big whiff of the curry powder and wanted to die.
                I thought for sure I'd hate the dish but I fucking DEVOURED that shit. That rice was amazing and that chutney was the shit.

Comment

• I drenched the rice in sriracha.

How do you season those chops, Matt?

Comment

• Tonight is either pork burgers or korean chicken bowl.

and sriracha and curry seasoning is a weird combination man.

Comment

• I had the korean rice cake chicken last night. It's legit. I also added a TINY bit of sriacha with it.

Comment

• good to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          I had the korean rice cake chicken last night. It's legit. I also added a TINY bit of sriacha with it.
                          Dug this but hated the rice cakes. Totally not my type of texture. This would have worked much better for us had we just made white rice. Otherwise it was tasty as fuck and we used all of that spicy shit. SO HOT SO GOOD

Comment

• I've had like 5 things from them with the rice cakes, and the chicken and cakes were good but, the pork and cakes were a much better texture combo.

Comment

• I would have liked fishcakes more as these were like chewing gum. Maybe we fucked them up but we followed the directions. Either way, the rest of the meal was pretty tasty. Tonight is pork bbq burgers with corn. wooo.

Comment

• I feel like garbage. I am never eating again. Yesterday:

Jalapeno bacon 2 slices
                                Fried eggs 2 eggs
                                A triple decker pastrami/turkey/swiss sandwich
                                A chocolate and cheesecake tort that was about 9 fucking inches tall
                                Chicken/beef nachos
                                Large frozen margarita

I am having a slice of toast and cup of coffee this morning. I am supposed to see my friends for cheese steaks for lunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X