Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
    Bacon and chicken? How can you go wrong?
    Answer: you can't!

Came out even better this time. The good news is that they taste even better when you eat them again in a few days (the leftovers are in the fridge now). Highly recommended.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Grilled turkey cutlets in a marinade of tomatoes, onions, cilantro, soy sauce, lime juice and olive oil combined in a food processor. Been meaning to try this recipe for years. Pretty good. And the missus and kid really liked it, which is even better.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Made my super stoner breakfast sammichs last night. Mad tasty.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Chicken breast fillets seasoned w/ salt and pepper, and slathered with Alabama white sauce. Soooooo good.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• BLTs: fresh crispy bacon, fresh sliced tomatoes, and whole leaf lettuce.

CHOW
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Pan fried steak - cooked to a perfect medium rare - with a simple mustard sauce (basically just bechamel and some mustard). Damn tasty. Used a craft beer infused mustard my wife picked up for me, which is surprisingly sweet and mellow (Must have been a malty beer). The sauce was mellow too, rather than sharp. Wife and kid liked it a lot, too. Score!

Comment

• Ground chicken burgers with chopped sundried tomatoes and crumbled feta and a little oregano in the mix. TJ's garlic roasted potatoes and green bean casserole. Yesterday I made chicken breasts seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic and topped with Italian salsa verde (a parsley and olive oil based green sauce from Steve Raichlen's Barbecue Bible). The burgers were missing something; I may add a teaspoon of salt next time. The chicken, though? Right the fuck ON.

Comment

• this amazing sammich
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

this amazing sammich
                    I wouldn't know where to put my dick. NOM NOM
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I have my sammich game on point with that thing.

Comment

• Good GOD I want to eat that. What's in it, apart from cosmic wonder?

Comment

• Made a bunch of tasty brats last night. The pizza ones were amazing. Loved the habernero and mango ones as well.

The beer and blueberry ones were legit. Basically I love all brats.

Comment

• Lesley made our first Blue Apron meal last night. Salmon with some salad thing. Not a fan. She made it really well but it just didn't work for me. Not a huge fan of cooked salmon I guess. Prefer it via sushi.

Comment

• Yeah, a lot of the seafood stuff doesn't do it for me. The seafood ramen ones are always a winner though.

Comment

• I made a nice crock pot Chicken Marsala last night. Had it with a side of linguine.
                                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

Working...
                                X