Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a nice technique. Steaming/baking is the best.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      Making my favorite chili recipe for my office's first annual chili cook off. They're going to try and do it every Friday before the Super B - er - the "Big Game". I been talkin' a lot of shit. I better win this motherfucker.
      Sooooo. . . I used a bottle of what I believed to be chili powder - all 6 oz. of it - to make said chili. What I believed to be chili powder was actually a spice blend that was meant to be applied more as a condiment than used as a cooking ingredient, the main component of which was salt. This chili was so DISGUSTINGLY salty that I didn't even enter it in the contest and, apart from the sample I gagged down the night before, threw out uneaten. They got a sweet trophy, too. I got my comeuppance in a big way. But I sampled the three entries that did compete, and none of them was close to being as good as mine. Next year that fucker's mine.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• That's the worst. Knowing you'd have shat in their faces...

Comment

• Next time label the bottle of the rub, man. Label the bottle!
          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
            Next time label the bottle of the rub, man. Label the bottle!
            TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
              Next time label the bottle of the rub, man. Label the bottle!
              Somehow I read this as spoken by this guy:

It was awesome.

Comment

• Lesley wanted my homemade lasagna for vday. I obliged. Tasty tasty. And we have enough for today and tomorrow. wooooo
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• ended up going Kitchen Market (this awesome new place) that just opened in Hudson again this weekend and tried their Korean BBQ/Kimchi burrito.

Fuck man. So goddamn good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Lesley wanted my homemade lasagna for vday. I obliged. Tasty tasty. And we have enough for today and tomorrow. wooooo
                    V for Lasagna.

Comment

• I had leftover restaurant pizza for lunch and am having fresh homemade pizza for dinner. Why? Because I'm a grown-ass adult and can do whatever I want.

Comment

• Hamburger (no bun) and grilled veggies. Day one of my 30 day paleo reset.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Making these for dinner tonight: http://www.paleocupboard.com/bacon-w...en-strips.html

Made them two weeks ago and they are fucking FANTASTIC. You don't have to be on a paleo diet to enjoy these things.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• those look pretty tasty.

Comment

• Bacon and chicken? How can you go wrong?
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I had just a grapefruit for dinner last night like some kind of damn hippie. Tonight? Chicken and waffles because why not?

Comment

Working...
                                X