Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are scotcharoos? Are they like dunkaroos?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've heard them called heaven bars, also. Basically rice Krispy treats with peanut butter mixed in and topped with chocolate.

Comment

• oh shit. yum.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          I've heard them called heaven bars, also. Basically rice Krispy treats with peanut butter mixed in and topped with chocolate.
          We call these over here mother-fucking-tasty bars.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Made them in Home-Ec in middle school back when. Haven't made them since.
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• dope fucking tater tot hotdish.

Comment

• The cascabel spiced rabbit at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill in Vegas. With some roasted corn gratin, and sweet pea couscous. Hohhhhhhh my gawd. . . it was sooooo good.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• our white chicken chili. recipe coming soon. It's the best fucking thing I make and it's amazingly easy and mostly cheap.

Comment

• Lion's Tap for some bacon cheeseburgers with my Dad last night. CHOW.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Still working through all the ribs from Memphis. SO many.

Comment

• If you haven't had burgoo, get that shit. Anderson can probably say more about it but it's kind of like if you tossed the ingredients of chicken soup into a chili.

Comment

• Like Brunswick Stew?

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Never had that iggy!

Comment

• I kickstarted this hotsauce and just received it in the mail last week. I got the hot version. It's FUCKING AMAZING. I highly recommend it. HIGHLY.

So good.

Comment

• Made a pork loin roast seasoned with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and (sing it with me) parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme. I kind of cheated and used jarred gravy, but added a generous amount of brown bits and pan drippings and all the above spices. Added some of those canned potatoes for the last 25 minutes of cooking time, basting them w/ the juices. Some frozen buttered peas to round it out (we're decorating for X-mas and I'm short on time). . . fucking CHOW. Gonns use the leftovers for Cuban sammiches later en la semana, mang. Later, after the decoratin' and chores is done, I'm gonna nuke some Chick-Fil-A chocolate chunk cookies for like 15 secs and mash some chocolate ice cream inna middle. THEN, I'm gonna make some of Mom's beef stew for a couple re-heated dinners this week (tough to make real meals sometimes with the boy's wrasslin' schedule). We gonna eat good this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X