Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These thick chops before grilling:

after grilling:
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• so goddamn good.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• tried some grape kool-aid brats today along with some peach cobbler ones.

Both were great.

Comment

• At the Food Truck and Rock Carnival, I had a yak burger, fried cheese curds, disco fries, and a cocoa crispies/chocolate ice cream sammich. And a Bronx Brewing Co. Summer Pale Ale. I dug it all, but I was a little annoyed that they put so much crap on the yak burger (peppers, onions, pickles, etc.) because I wanted to taste the essential flavor of the meat more than I did.

I think today it'll be BBQ and cupcakes. Or maybe empanadas, if the line at that damn truck isn't as fucking long.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Sirloin medium rare, SOOOOO BIG........SOOOOOO GOOD. Luckily this wasn't a shitty cut as some sirloins tend to be. Also PERFECT medium rare, which is not always the case with most places. Wanted the T-Bone because Texas but they said they were sold out which I'd never heard of in a steak place but again, Texas.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• made an amazing ghost pepper cheeseburger with bacon this weekend. So fucking great,

Comment

• Hit Smalley's in Stillwater yesterday for a late lunch/early dinner. YUM.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Thick cut bacon BLT's. Lots o' mayo, lots o' pepper.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• another amazing bacon and ghost pepper cheeseburger. Picked up some bacon from the butcher this time and oh man. SO GOOD.

Comment

• Had a lovely dinner at my mother's for my sister's birthday...roasted pork tenderloin, stuffing, gravy, corn, Italian bread, salad and carrot cake a la mode for dessert.
                      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• made our first batch of white chicken chili this weekend. Fuck man, I know it signifies the fact our endless winter is coming but it's so goddamn good.

Comment

• I was thinking about making that this weekend myself.

Comment

• also made a really good thai chicken curry soup in the crockpot this weekend. First time making it and it's not too shabby. Already have ideas to make it better but for a first try it's pretty good.

Comment

• Made a batch of chili and another of thai Yellow Curry chicken.
                              Last edited by Martin; 10-05-2015, 01:49 PM.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Last night my wife made panko-breaded chicken with a Parmesan garlic pasta and scotcharoos for dessert. I think maybe I'm still full from it? So good.

Comment

Working...
                                X