Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just made my mom's meatloaf for the second time ever. I try not to think of the first attempt, since I forgot the breadcrumbs. This time, though? Amazing. Nothing crazy about it, just your basic meatloaf, but So. Damn. Good.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• picked up two thick fucking pork chops and marinated them for a few hours in this amazing Korean BBQ sauce with some chopped green onions. Then threw those fucks on the grill for 20 mins and made some tasty Asian sriracha rice noodles to go along with it.

sooo good.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• made some pulled pork last night. Wasn't the best I've made. A bit too dry. Kinda bummed. Blaming it on the fact there wasn't much fat on the shoulder I bought. Oh well, still tasty.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You're also in a new place. Put a thermometer in your oven and figure out the hot/cold spots and if it's true to temp.

Comment

• yeah, grabbing a thermo this weekend to confirm what my stove is doing.

Comment

• PORK SHOULDER IS COOKING SEE YOU IN 6 MORE HOURS

Comment

• yeahhhhhhhhhh

Comment

• It was delicious. And I have enough for like 4 more meals!

Comment

• Tonight is thick pork chops grilled with a Korean BBQ marinade and some spicy Asian noodles

fuck yeahhhhhh

Comment

• Last night was fucking steak and taters. No further explanation needed
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Tonight is thick pork chops grilled with a Korean BBQ marinade and some spicy Asian noodles

fuck yeahhhhhh
                        decided to let this marinate over night. TONIGHT'S MEAL IS GONNA BE AWESOMEEEE

Comment

• Fuck man, those chops were AMAZING. This sauce is the fucking BEST

http://www.amazon.com/CJ-Chicken-Mar.../dp/B003U945M2

Comment

• You could say dinner was good last night. I had two old fashioneds after.

Comment

• grilled up some awesome brats last night (wild rice, jalapeno cheddar, and normal) and had some corn. tasty.

tonight is BDR Bourbon Chicken.

Comment

• On a side note: I wore my BDR/epic shirt to a BBQ last night, and somebody asked about it. #freeprfo'rerb
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X