Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dickey's is the FUCKING WORST
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We ate there once.

ONCE.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Famous Dave's is overpriced, but the food is pretty good. I particularly like the Devil's Spit spicy BBQ sauce.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
          Famous Dave's is overpriced, but the food is pretty good. I particularly like the Devil's Spit spicy BBQ sauce.
          I live for their chopped pork w/Georgia mustard. Fuck is that good.

I'm hit or miss on their beef brisket and ribs, though. I've actually sent back brisket that was nothing but fat and gristle and gotten a new batch, and I've had ribs that had almost no meat on them too.

These ribs last night, though? Meaty as hell, and the meat was literally falling off of the bone. Good GOD, I want another batch of it right now.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Dickey's. Ugh.

In case you didn't know, LEOs are the CHEAPEST. "Oh, a place offers a law enforcement discount? That's where we're going for lunch, bubble gutz be damned!" And then when I don't ask for the discount because I'm not a monster- "what, why didn't you? That's dumb!" Maybe because I make enough money I don't feel the need to basically rob the place?

Comment

• "Every Cop is a criminal. And ALLLLL the sinners saints."

- M. Jagger
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I've got a $25 t-bone in the fridge I cannot wait to fuck up tomorrow. I may just say fuck it and have it for breakfast.

Comment

• Nothing makes a breakfast perfect than a slab of BBQed MEAT. Doin' it right as always, William.

Comment

• Season that bitch tonight and let it sit till the am in your fridge. BEST BREAKFAST EVER
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My brother got married yesterday and had BBQ from Q-Fanatic catered for the reception. Brisket and pulled chicken. Fucking CHOW CHOW CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Comment

• omgggggggggg 20oz t-bone. Seasoned it with salt and pepper last night. Sealed it in a bag and let it sit. I probably should have let the skillet get hotter for a better crust on it, but it was red and delicious and came apart with just my fork.

Comment

• So jelly. But at least I had BLT's for lunch.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Man I had the most amazing BLT on Friday, with avocado in it too. From Carter and Cooley's in The Heights. It's an incredible deli, but for some insane reason is only open for lunch hours Monday - Friday. If it was open on Saturdays, or even until like 7pm I would be eating there all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Man I had the most amazing BLT on Friday, with avocado in it too. From Carter and Cooley's in The Heights. It's an incredible deli, but for some insane reason is only open for lunch hours Monday - Friday. If it was open on Saturdays, or even until like 7pm I would be eating there all the time.
                              We have a local sandwich place like that, finally after like 20+ years they're open on Saturdays, for two hours. MEATBALL SANGWICH IS TEH GOODS

Comment

• Homemade spicy cashew chicken is delicious. Highly recommended. The recipe off the NYC Cooking site is legit. Add some red pepper flake or more jalapenos though.

Comment

Working...
                                X