Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha, same here. I'm just going to take the plunge I think.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You fuckers. I hate you.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• oh god this grill is going to kill me. picked up some burgers last night from the butcher and made some awesome bacon cheeseburgers on the grill. Love being able to use to my cast iron outside now. All the amazing meat smells with none of the residue inside the house now.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I got a new vitroceramic oven/stove top. I had to buy a new net of kitchenware just for it, as the old pans were old, and uneven on the bottom.

That mean that cast iron is OUT. So I use it for BBQ, and oven work only

Comment

• So Rob, I'm intrigued by the pictures you are posting on the FB. Please tell me more of this delicious wonder you are crafting.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I'm almost positive Rob uses the Homesick Texan pork shoulder recipe. If not you should, Ingrid. It's super rad.

Comment

• pretty much that but I tweaked the rub as to our liking because we're not big on sweet stuff and I like to make my shit spicy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  I'm almost positive Rob uses the Homesick Texan pork shoulder recipe. If not you should, Ingrid. It's super rad.
                  That Homesick Texan girl is a fucking witch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    That Homesick Texan girl is a fucking witch.
                    I assume you mean in that she conjures up amazing shit? Her texmex place opened in NYC the week after I was there

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I assume you mean in that she conjures up amazing shit? Her texmex place opened in NYC the week after I was there
                      WAIT WHAT????????????????

Comment

• She opened the first real texmex place in NYC in Hell's Kitchen the first week of April.

Comment

• Hot damn, Homemade Pizza Monday is great.

Comment

• Sopa de lima. This was one of the 1st recipes I decided I wanted to make years ago, in one of my first cookbooks. For no apparent reason, I just never got around to putting this on one of my July recipe lists. I had some friends over on Saturday, and one of them left some limes here. I was inspired. It was pretty good. A shredded chicken based broth with onions, garlic, a couple spices, and a chopped jalapeno. Nice level of heat, and pretty hearty (I'm not big on broth-y soups when they're meant to pretty much be the meal). Got lots left over, too even after two generous bowls.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• grilled burgers last night for Ceej and I. Love the grocery store by me. Best burgers ever.

Comment

• I had a taste for bbq last night. We used to have three options in Eden Prairie:
                                - Famous Dave's
                                - Dickey's
                                - Baker's Ribs

Both Famous Dave's and Dickey's have closed in the past month (fine by me...FD is overpriced and Dickey's sucked), leaving me with Baker's Ribs, the best option of the three anyways.

Best ribs that I've had in years. So. Damned. Good.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X