Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I don't even know what that means. I've lost over 12 pounds now in less than 2 weeks just thanks to cutting beer out. I'm eating less crap (and smaller portions when I do), and eating healthier. Currently don't have any access to weights so I'm just doing my runs and my walks. I also fucked up my shoulder a few weeks ago during lifting so I'm just taking it easy so I don't fuck it up further.
    Dirty bulk is when you're trying to get swole, but not worrying about eating a billion chicken breasts and brown rice. You just want all the calories you can get and lift a billion pounds to put on muscle, then you go on a cut to get more defined muscles. So dirty bulk means EAT SOME ICE CREAM AND PIZZA ROB.

Comment

• steak stirfry. Marinated some breakfast steaks in some hoison/soy/ginger and sauteed up some broccoli, carrots, garlic, and onions.

Pretty tasty.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Grilled lamb, mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, elote and Entemann's donuts. Frozen.

Comment

• I had lamb too. Ground lamb kebabs with hot pepper, lemon juice and parsley, to be precise. With 2 ears of corn on the cob. Pretty damned good.

Making ribs to take to a BBQ later today. Nice complex rub with sugar, lemon pepper, black pepper, on-YON and garlic powder, paprika and cayenne. Mop sauce made with melted butter and apple juice, and a home made KC style BBQ sauce. All new recipes. Can't wait to try them.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I've had very little appetite the last few days. Oh but last night I feasted. My best friends dad is in town, he of Polish descent. He made the bomb ass pierogis and sausages.

Comment

• We're working our way through the leftover brats from the weekend. Last night, we had the tater tot hot dish brats and the Philly cheese brats. Both were awesome.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                We're working our way through the leftover brats from the weekend. Last night, we had the tater tot hot dish brats and the Philly cheese brats. Both were awesome.
                yeahhhhhhhhh. Fucking LOVE those. Can't wait to hit them up this weekend hopefully for our first grill out at the new place.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not sure what issue that one person had with the Philly Cheese brat. We liked the TTHD brat better, but the Philly Cheese one was still damned good.

Pretty sure we'll be doing the cheese curd brats tonight.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I dug the cheese curd ones when they were fresh off the grill. Re-heated it wasn't as good but it's probably because they were already a little over done when first cooked them.

Comment

• these aren't being re-heated...I'm grilling 'em fresh.

Comment

• oh shit man, you're all good then. The first few I made came out awesome as I just grilled them a bit lower temp so the cheese didn't all burst through. Fuck, I want brats now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Oh but last night I feasted. My best friends dad is in town, he of Polish descent. He made the bomb ass pierogis and sausages.
                          [Thumps Chest With Right Fist] The land of my Fathers!

Seriously, ain't nothin' like a good pierogi. When my mom and her sister would get together, maybe twice a year when we were kids, they'd spend an entire day making like 5 dozen of them. Each the size of a Hostess Fruit Pie, and 1 1/2 times as thick. I used to bring a bunch back with me to college after Spring Break and cook them up the first night back, with kielbasa and kraut. Comfort food for me an' mine.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Cheese curd brats were AMAZING. Chili cheese ones were good too.

Comment

• I do want to try those chili cheese ones but I think i'm going to try the egg roll ones first.

Comment

• I almost...ALMOST...bought those egg roll brats. If there had been a two-pack available, I probably would have done so.

Comment

Working...
                                X