Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are going here for Ingrid's B-Day dinner:
    http://www.jays.com/dinner.htm#freshfish
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Had all the sushi tonight.

Comment

• Minestrone soup. Last time I made it, I used spinach, and it was good. This time I used Swiss chard, and it was much better. Hearty, satisfying, and warming on a slightly chilly autumn night.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
          Minestrone soup. Last time I made it, I used spinach, and it was good. This time I used Swiss chard, and it was much better. Hearty, satisfying, and warming on a slightly chilly autumn night.
          That sounds great. Been so long since I have minestrone.

Comment

• our white chicken chili because it's cold here. sooooo goddamn good. SO GOOD.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• our killer chicken/chorizo chowder. sooooo goooood mannnn
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Had an awesome Cuban sandwich for lunch. And the server was damn near a clone of Strahovski so lunch was all good.

Comment

• yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

• made our first batch of rigatoni and red sauce last night. Washed it down with a bottle of Apothic Red. So good maann.

Comment

• I had the Apothic White lately. Good stuff. Will try the red. Seems like a good little sweet American blend. Different from my usual Spain-Italy fare.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Homemade calzones. Ham or pepperoni, ricotta and mozzarella. I was quite pleased.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          I had the Apothic White lately. Good stuff. Will try the red. Seems like a good little sweet American blend. Different from my usual Spain-Italy fare.
                          the red is good. It's the only wine I like.

Comment

• Went out to the 5-8 last night since this week has sucked. Gorged on cheese curds, chicken wings, and had an amazing pepper jack pork torta. Washed it down with a Surly Furious. Sooooo goooooood maaannnnn

Comment

• If it stops raining I am going to grab stuff to make tortilla soup tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                the red is good. It's the only wine I like.
                                Next time you have steak at home, let me know. I'll recommend you something to go with it that you might like.

Interested?
                                Last edited by Martin; 11-21-2014, 06:13 PM.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X