Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like lutefisk, except fried in butter instead of boiled in poison.

So, you know, nothing like lutefisk.

Comment

• Essentially boiled cod. We had it with melted butter and mustard sauce at a country club (it was part of a Shriner's event). It was 10/10 amazing.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Made our bourbon chicken but instead of rice we made some awesome rice noodles in srirchia, soy sauce, and green onions. so fucking tasty.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We were out and about and tried that new Prairie Tap Room at the EP Mall (next to Wildfire and Panera Bread). Decnt. I had shredded pork sandwich w/o the bun, using Georgia mustard instead of BBQ sauce. I swapped out the fries for brussels sprouts. TASTY indeed.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Excited for tonight's dinner. Lesley is making this super easy baked pork loin topped with soy sauce and sirachia with a side of rice noodles and green onions. yay. Moderately healthy, cheap, and tasty.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Back on the paleo diet hardcore (want to get into shape for the Summer months and look TIGHT AS FUCK when I'm in the Philippines).

Made salmon last night with broccoli, cauliflower, and beets. I've mastered the art of frying up the salmon in coconut oil. 11/10 awesome.

Comment

• I just cut out most liquor during the week. Works for me. Already dropping pounds woo

Comment

• Good for you, man.

I'm actually completely on the wagon for this month, both to lose weight AND to prove to myself that I can do it. I've been drinking a tad too much lately and I don't like it.

Comment

• Yeah, I've not been drinking at all. Maybe 3 beers in the last six weeks?

I've been cooking ALL DAY on Sundays, then having food for pretty much the entire week. It's amazing. Costco has split chicken breasts like a dozen for $10. Two of those in the crock pot with seasoning, and then a ton of different roasted vegetables. Last weekend I roasted an entire chicken, and finished it off last night. Gonna pan fry some cod I bought, and some frozen vegetables the next two nights.

Comment

• I made linguine with white clam sauce for the mother-in-law, brother-in-law and his spouse as a nice send-off dinner. Had home-made garlic bread, a salad and cupcakes.

Not a big thriller of a dinner but a nice home-made dinner.
                      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Sounds AMAZING. God I miss pasta sometimes...

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                          I made linguine with white clam sauce for the mother-in-law, brother-in-law and his spouse as a nice send-off dinner. Had home-made garlic bread, a salad and cupcakes.

Not a big thriller of a dinner but a nice home-made dinner.
                          uggggggggggggh fed ex plz

Comment

• Putting the linguine with white clam sauce recipe on the "oven".

Comment

• Posted the recipe on the Braindead Oven.

Just a thought...Is spaghetti squash paleo? You could use that instead of pasta.

Comment

• Ribs, roasted squash/zucchini mashup, and pea salad. LEGIT
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X