Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that martin
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• With the sweet potatoes? Yeah, I'm just not a fan of the texture.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
        I LOATHE sweet potatoes.
        I'm with this guy. My brain knows I should love sweet potato fries but my taste buds just can't get on board.

Comment

• The most disgusting thing I've ever heard of are marshmallows with these fuckers. Whoever invented that should have been violently castrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            The most disgusting thing I've ever heard of are marshmallows with these fuckers. Whoever invented that should have been violently castrated.
            Standard Thanksgiving dish. It's disgusting.

Comment

• I've seen marshmallows AND caramel sauce. What?

Comment

• Y'all are cray-cray.

Look at it glisten!

Comment

• Al Qaeda members are known to love sweet potatoes and marshmallows as part of their effort to infiltrate the lowest levels of American society.

Comment

Al Qaeda members are known to love sweet potatoes and marshmallows as part of their effort to infiltrate the lowest levels of American society.
                    Salām!

Comment

• YES
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hahahahahahaha, that's great.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I don't like marshmallows with my sweet potatoes, either.

I love "Candied Yams" (sweet potatoes) as my mother made them with orange rind, orange juice and brown sugar. Yum.

My sister asked me to make the Pioneer Woman's sweet potato casserole a couple of years ago and I loved it. It's basically a sweet potato custard with a streusel topping of brown sugar and pecans.

I also make some killer sweet potato biscuits that are also made in a famous tavern in Philadelphia.
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                            Salām!

Who dat?

Comment

• Looks like a terrorist.

Comment

The most disgusting thing I've ever heard of are marshmallows with these fuckers. Whoever invented that should have been violently castrated.

EPIC BROFIST
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X