Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shove secret pizza up your dickhole

Comment

• I want to shove it in every hole.

Comment

• I made steak and lobster last night. Our grocery store had lobster tails for $5.99 each so I went for it.

Chow.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• A chicken. A field of power greens. A bowl full of broccoli. I needed it like Stellan Saarsgard needed pants in Hammer Party 2.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tonight I learned duck bacon is just about as good as pig bacon.

Comment

• Color me skeptical.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Bacon is as good as bacon. Here's Tom with the weather.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• A 2" thick strip steak, with some homemade Tuscan dry rub, pan fried in olive oil. A1 in 1/2, stilton melted on the other (I have always had trouble w/ making choices). Knorr Rice Pilaf. And a leftover Chinese take out egg roll w/ some home flavored red wine vinegar for dipping. Washed down with a Great Lakes Brewing Co. Admiral Perry IPA. Not the greatest match in that flavors linked together really well, but the lifting power of the hops carbonation was appreciated to its utmost, given the contrast in flavors & textures I had goin' on w/ the steak.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Made a big fucking pot of chili using axis deer meat. Fucking phenomenal.

Comment

• This mac and cheese was AMAZING.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Kind of looks like the old shag carpet in my childhood home. Bet it taste great though.

Comment

• so good. Tweaked the recipe a tad and it was AMAZING. We added a bit more spicy stuff and more of the panko topping. So goddamn good.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tonight I had my mother's home-made lamb barley soup with some good, crusty bread. She put plenty of tasty veggies in it and a lot of love.
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Had burgers at Lion's Tap last night. So fucking good.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That's not paleo, Matt
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X