Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday night I went to a place called "Bahama Breeze" with one of my girlfriends. The food was okay. The place has a pseudo-Island feel. Had a Mahi Mahi & Shrimp in a lemongrass sauce rice bowl. Pretty good, but no great shakes. A chain restaurant.

The best part was dessert. I had a killer banana bread sundae-type dessert. YUM! The banana bread tasted like a really ripe banana, not hint-o-banana.
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• made some killer white chicken chili last night. First time making it and it came out amazing if not a tad too spicy.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looks good. Making chili tonight. Debating added some jalapeno chicken sausage.

Comment

• Homemade pizza tonight. Debating whether on whether or not it'd be a good idea to have a beer when I have a sore throat.

Comment

• I always drink when I have a sore throat. It's probably not smart, but it numbs it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Old Chicago for pizza last night. Awesome.

Yeah, I cheated on my diet. So sue me.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I made pork loin and roasted carrots/red onions. It was great. Got people on their way over for Xboning, and we will consume mass amounts of pizza, queso, and beer.

Comment

• Next weekend I may have to visit and Xbone you..with you WITH YOU.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    a tad too spicy.
                    The meaning of this phrase is . . .foreign to me. Explain, please.

Got a pot simmering as I write this, for a firepit I'm hosting tomorrow night. I'll be up well past 1 AM, but it'll be worth it.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Made our white chicken chili again (poor until Friday and this allows us to have it for dinner for 3 nights for under 20 bucks) and it came out awesomely with a few tweaks. Will be posting the recipe on the main site in a few days once I type it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        The meaning of this phrase is . . .foreign to me. Explain, please.
                        When Lesley can't enjoy the chili because her lips are on fire 30 mins after she's eaten that's a problem haha.

Not for me however. This time I just cut back on the haberano and it was still good but not as spicy.

Comment

• Going to Costco early on Wednesday. Only buying sandwiches, whiskey and Coke.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I've had nothing but a danish today. All my food is frozen. It's fucking pouring like mad so I don't want to go out for food, and my delivery options suck. Blah.

Comment

• Going to be making our killer red sauce pasta tonight. Which is good as it's shitty out and cold.

Comment

• Only been in Vegas eight hours and I'm already giving Mr. Creosote a run for his money. Destroyed the buffet (for fucking $35 a seat I should have) and am now polishing off a crepe with caramel apples, pecans, powdered sugar, and whipped cream. I'm gonna need to buy an extra seat on the plane by the time I leave.

Comment

Working...
                                X