Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homemade pasta y fagioli. Pretty damned tstay, but my wife's is better.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• wake n bake woot

Comment

• nice
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sister brought my chili and corn bread. First of the year. I can't wait for it to get out of the fucking 80s so I can make chili every week.

Comment

• made a killer and super easy pot roast last night. Served it with some garlic mashed potatoes. So fucking good.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Slow cookin' weather is almost here. Fuck yeah.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Burger whilst watching some epic fucking fights. Like EPIC BROS
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Thursday night I made some pulled chicken breast. Cooked the suckers in homemade barbecue sauce until they were ready to fall apart. Was delicious. Made the BBQ sauce on the fly with stuff on hand, though. Don't think I'll ever really replicate it as it was a dash of this, squirt of that, can of this, etc.
                  Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Stouffer's® Lasagna awww yeaaah

Comment

• I made chili last night. It was phenomenal. Maybe the best I've ever made, I just wish I'd had venison instead of chuck. I added coriander to it, and oh god it smelled so good and made all the difference.

Comment

• AND

So goddamn good.

Comment

• is that tater tot hotdish up top???? Lucky bastard...

I made seared scallops last night with kale and sweet potatoes on the side. 10/10 amazing.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• it's baked mac and cheese. SOOOOO GOOOOOOD

Comment

• I had nothing but guacamole. I was cool with it.

Comment

• Last night was turkey "burgers" because we had to save the beef for tonight's meatloaf. The sacrifices I make for this family.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X