Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home made Veal parm w/ a side of linguine. Used Buddy Valastro's marinara recipe. Not the best I ever had, but considering it's my 1st attempt at making sauce from scratch, I was quite pleased.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Ate at Le Cellier again on Saturday night, got the same exact meal. CHOW again.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Went to this awesome sushi joint last night, run by a guy that used to front a Japanese punk rock band. His mom used to run a sushi place, but shut it down and now helps him run his place. I don't even remember the crazy ass rolls we had. Bunch of avocado, spicy tuna, scallops, shrimp. They comped us a second bottle of sake. Fun night.

Comment

• our paleo fajitas. So fucking tasty.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sauteed some mushrooms in butter & olive oil, then added a can of cream of chicken soup, a 1/2 cup pesto, & 1/2 cup milk. To that I added some leftover raviolis & stirred occasionally until they warmed thru. Chow.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Grilled Chicken breasts, seasoned w/ a little salt & black pepper, and basted w/ olive oil, w/ Steve Raichlen's sun dried tomato sauce spooned over them. Fucking CHOW.

Comment

• I had a pork chop and a big fucking mess of carrots and red onions covered in olive oil, kosher salt, and black pepper then roasted. So good.

Comment

• I had food. It was pretty good.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• gonna have some beer brats with caramelized onions and some corn on the cob tonight. Can't wait.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So much chicken.

Too much chicken.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We went to the Ren Fest today, so we had to detox a bit for dinner: had a ham steak with some veggies 'n shit. Good stuff.

Good GOD did we drink today, though. Gallons and gallons of mead.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• 1 pood of salad, strip steak and sweet potato kimchi fries.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Broccoli. Chicken. Bleh.

Comment

• Hey man, don't knock that stuff. It's good.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I know. Just in a really pissy mood and could really go for eating my feelings. Instead I have a weeks worth of grilled chicken and pork loin made, and veggies prepped to roast everyday.

Comment

Working...
                                X