Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was good but took like 2 hours ro make.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Damn. It shouldn't have. It gets easier. The biggest time thing for me is the cutting of the chicken.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cutting the chicken while it either very cold or partially frozen makes it easier.

Made a healthier version of tuna macaroni salad. Used 2/3 sour cream to 1/3 mayo and added lots of veggies. Very tasty and a neat tang to it.
        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Eating healthy like a mother fucker lately. Last night we had paleo fajitas.

Super tasty and awesome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• God DAMN those fajitas look good. Recipe, please.

We're doing our best to maintain our paleo diet while down here in Disneyworld, but yeah...not happening. I'd say we're at about 70% compliance. Fucking eating like kings, though.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• had some awesome turkey taco lettuce wraps last night. So good man.

Comment

• some tasty turkey patties last night with bacon.

Comment

• So yeah...Le Cellier (at the Canada pavillion in Epcot)and is every bit as good as they say it is. Had the best filet mignon of my life. Fucking CHOW.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• No poutine?

I had a sirloin steak w/ pebre (Chilean cilantro/garlic/chili sauce), bolied fingerling potatoes & fresh boiled asparagus.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• http://www.budgetbytes.com/2013/05/italian-wonderpot/

makin' this with lemon grilled chicken for the lady tonight
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        No poutine?

I had a sirloin steak w/ pebre (Chilean cilantro/garlic/chili sauce), bolied fingerling potatoes & fresh boiled asparagus.
                        They had three variations on poutine...we got the one that was closest in spirit to the classic style and it was CHOW.

Comment

• I'll try to control my envy.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• This is today, but I am posting it now. Going to a pig roast. This was just on twitter.

Comment

• fuck yeah, pig roasts are the shit.

We did one a few years ago with one wrapped in banana leaves and plopped in the ground all day. So fucking good.

Comment

• Spicy spam musubi, pork banh mi, banana and bacon ice cream, then grabbed a snow cone on the way home. Also had some delicious hefe wit beers. Coma time.

Comment

Working...
                                X