Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not a paleo-nazi, I mean, I mainly adapt my own recipes and remove the carbs, but I'll sure check it out.

One that I like is Chowstalker.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• killed our baked tilapia last night. not sure what I did different but it was fucking aces.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Recipe plz?

What books or site do you use as ressource, cause most recipes are bland, and good websites are rare and precious for paleo.
        Ach, just saw this. I'll get the recipe for you.

FWIW, I made it again on Monday. It was just as good.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• our bourbon chicken recipe and white rice. So fucking good. Tonight is leftover bourbon chicken and fried rice.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            our bourbon chicken recipe and white rice. So fucking good. Tonight is leftover bourbon chicken and fried rice.

this again. IT's so fucking cheap to make and so fucking good/filling.

Comment

• Just learned a great way to cook ears of corn. I know it's not something new but if you soak the ears for a bit and then cook them for 30 mins in a 350 degree oven, they come out really sweet & delicious.
              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Tilapia and steamed veggies. This time I used fresh crushed garlic instead of powder and OMG. Soooooooo good.

Comment

• Home made jambalaya, following a recipe in a cookbok entitled "The Fiery Cuisines". Tasso ham, diced pork chops & andouille sausage. Recipe called for 1/4 t of cayenne. Couldn't fine the 1/4 t measuring spoon (not that I looked very hard) & settled on 1/2 t instead. 2 t of Tobasco also. Fucking CHOW.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Last night: Chicken breast tenderloins marinated in a spice paste of jalapenos, cilantro, lime juice, garlic & tequila. Boiled red potatoes & carrots w/ butter. Maybe not quite as amazing as the jambalaya, but damned tasty.

Tonight: Cartagena Beef Kabobs, from Raichlen's Planet Barbecue. Marinated for 6 hrs in tomato paste, hot paprika, lime juice, garlic, cumin, salt, black pepper & olive oil & threaded w/ slightly boiled new potatoes, & broccoli. Also chow, if maybe a BIT too salty. Leftovers of both the above will be making appearances. Oh, yes. They will.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Got into a cooking mood. Burnt the goddamn HELL out of myself grabbing the skillet handle like a genius after taking it out of the oven, but totally worth it.

Comment

• The skillet handle will make you a man yet William. #shitbaddadssay
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          our bourbon chicken recipe and white rice. So fucking good. Tonight is leftover bourbon chicken and fried rice.
                          Making it now. Pics won't post.
                          Attached Files
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Or they will.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• hopefully you dig it. We love it and it's cheap and easy.

Comment

• Made some turkey taco lettuce wraps last night. Fucking tasty as hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X