Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty sure we have nailed our bourbon chicken recipe. It was fucking amazing last night.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Got the Homesick Texan green chile hominy casserole in the oven. Goddamn I love hominy.

Comment

• Hominy Cornine is my new pen name.

Comment

• YES.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I had nothing but roasted brussel sprouts because my dog is an asshole. I made the sprouts, and then I seared some chicken breasts and cooked them in the oven after. So I sit down to eat, and I eat all my sprouts, and start cutting my chicken up. I have one bite, then someone comes to my door. I go to see who it is, and when I come back Spartacus ate all the chicken I cut up and had the big chunk of the breast on the floor and was getting after it.

Fucking asshole.

Comment

• I love brussel sprouts. That's all I got.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                I love brussel sprouts. That's all I got.
                Hated them until about two months ago, now I can't get enough.

Comment

• I eat them all the time on my paleo diet. Steamed brussel sprouts are fucking CHOW.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I can't do steamed veggies anymore. I either roast or sautee them anymore. Roasted brussel sprouts get all crispy and are like green fries.

Comment

• Made the fuck outta this (used only 1 medium grapefruit, more onion, added cayenne pepper) and it was fucking awesome. Color me surprised.

Comment

• Thug...Kitchen?

That's beautiful.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Havent tried Thug recipes, but its fucking hilarious.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The only thing I like about grapefruit is the Aziz 50 Cent story involving it.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just don't get grapefruit in your guacamole. Shit would get you shot here or told to go the fuck back to Austin.

Comment

• it was weird as fuck to us too, but it's actually really fucking good.

Comment

Working...
                                X