Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    you're not doing it in a wok? that's your problem. Our wok is great. My favorite tool next to my amazing cast iron dutch oven
    Yeah I need to buy a wok. My skillet isn't large enough.

My roommate has a rice cooker, but I don't want another single purpose appliance taking up space.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Made some amazing baked tilapia in lemonpepper panko. good stuff.
      recipe plz
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• posted it in recipe thread.

Lesley and I tried two new recipes this weekend and they came out awesometacular.

we made some bourbon chicken and fried rice.

The chicken was fucknig AMAZING and tasted just like the stuff we get at our take out place. The rice was almost on point, but needs a few tweaks. I used part of Billy's recipe and a few other ones I found. Also was able to do it without waiting a day for rice.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Made some amazing meatballs in a mushroom/thyme sauce, with some kale and sweet potatoes on the side. Very tasty.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Grill a big fucking New York strip and sauteed some asparagus.

Comment

• Just realized that since I am now single that I get to have two more fat strips this week.

Comment

• Grilled tuna steaks
                sweet potatoes
                kale

Fucking awesome.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• some baked tilapia and steamed broccoli. I crave this stuff now.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Grilled tuna steaks
                    sweet potatoes
                    kale

Fucking awesome.
                    Goddamn that sounds good. Tried kale for the first time about a month ago.

Comment

• Kale braised in pork or chicken stock with bacon, onions, garlic and hot sauce is heaven. And it's paleo...
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Stuffed chicken fried steak bc fuck everything you believe in

Comment

• I was expecting Not Dying Alone Vichyssoise but I'll just take whatevs...
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Stuffed chicken fried steak bc fuck everything you believe in
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• had subway

gotta get my shit together, man, ugh.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• making our bourbon chicken recipe again tonight. CAn't wait. SOOOO GOOD

Comment

Working...
                                X