Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had green chile stew with hominy and chicken apple sausage. Godaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn chicken apple sausage is great.

Comment

• Had a taste for BBQ last night, so I grabbed some Famous Dave's on the way home:
      - chopped pork with the Georgia mustard
      - beef brisket with the regular sauce
      - steamed broccoli

I prefer Baker's Ribs, but they don't have the Georgia mustard...I had a hankering for that last night.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• slop.

and i shall have more slop tonight.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Meatloaf sammich.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• pork chops and sweet potatoes. very tasty.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Making pork fried rice again. Fuck man, Chinese food is so much better making it at home yourself. No fuck tons of salt and sugar in it.

Comment

• got a good recipe?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've been winging it. I will type it up in the recipes thread.

Comment

• much appreciated. Everytime I try a recipe for that it's always not good. Usually because of the amounts of ketchup they call for. Can't stand ketchup.

Comment

• Made some amazing baked tilapia in lemonpepper panko. good stuff.

Comment

• Grilled up some steak and steamed some broccoli. CHOW.

Comment

• I think next time I make fried rice I am going to fry the rice, and cook the pork/chicken in a second skillet. It's impossible to cook the rice well with everything mixed in, and I make a huge mess trying to cook shit evenly and moving it around. Or I need a big fucking wok.

Comment

• you're not doing it in a wok? that's your problem. Our wok is great. My favorite tool next to my amazing cast iron dutch oven

Comment

• We have a rice steamer. The thing works great for whenever I make a stir fry. If you make rice frequently, consider getting one.

Comment

• Anytime I've ever made stirfry I cook the proteins separate, and then reincorporate them at the end. Usually because I'm making so much food.

Comment

Working...
                                X