Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• half a free pizza, some pasta, a few pieces of sushi. I am going to be fat as fuck.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Last night was (too much) spaghetti. Tonight I make fajitas. Tonight, we ride, farts.
      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Lesley went fishing last weekend and brought us home some fish. We fried them up last night. Buttery goodness all around.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Found this "Mediterranean Chicken" recipe and changed it up a bit. It was fucking delicious.

Season two chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Brown in a skillet with just a bit of oil.

After the chicken breasts are browned, put them in the oven for 20 minutes at 350. May need to adjust the time based on how long you brown them.

Chop up a zucchini, two carrots, an onion, some garlic, and a shallot. Once all this is diced up toss it into the oil you browned the chicken in. Sautee the shit out of the veggies.

Add some salt, and a bit of curry powder and ginger powder into the veggies about halfway through cooking them. I used maybe a teaspoon and change of curry and ginger each.

When the chicken is cooked chop it up, toss it in with the veggies into a big delicious pile and grub.

Comment

• sounds like some good eats, Billy.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Had a belated birthday dinner with the family at my mother's house...Roast pork, mashed potatoes, sauteed green beans, sweet & sour red cabbage (home-made), applesauce (spiced with cinnamon), stuffing and gravy. For dessert...cheesecake and also a yellow cake with chocolate icing (for those persons who don't eat cheesecake).
              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                (for those persons who don't eat cheesecake).
                Who are these communists & fellow travelers?
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Tim, for one. He prefers yellow cake with chocolate icing. He never acquired a taste for cheesecake.
                  Last edited by JLynnCarr; 03-04-2013, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      I. . . I don't have the words. So take the rep I sent you instead.

How the FUCK does he do it?!
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Tim, you're my boy, but I have to say you've got issues. Cheesecake is the tits. I was being questioned today concerning birthday cakes and had to explain to Barbara my birthday calls for cheesecake. A large one. For me only. Or else I would not satiate my cheesecake jones and would go sucking dick to get my fix.

Comment

• Tim just likes the simpler pleasures of life that bring to mind the more innocent times of his life. That and he wanted to make sure my niece had someone to share cake with.

Now, me, on the other hand asked for a cheesecake for my birthday cake. If I really wanted to go mega cake, I would've asked my mom to make a Blitzen Torte. Yummy! 2 thin layers of cake each with a layer of meringue sprinkled with coconut & slivered almonds on top and baked. You take the 1st layer & slather it with whipped cream and put your choice of fruit (I love strawberries & bananas on it), put the 2nd layer on it and do the same. Dense, rich cake, crunchy meringue, creamy whipped cream & sweet fruit. What's not to love?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Tim, you're my boy, but I have to say you've got issues. Cheesecake is the tits. I was being questioned today concerning birthday cakes and had to explain to Barbara my birthday calls for cheesecake. A large one. For me only. Or else I would not satiate my cheesecake jones and would go sucking dick to get my fix.
                            More issues than National Geographic, comrade!

It's like me and coffee, I've had cheesecake, but never really acquired a taste for it. Jen told it like it is, I prefer a regular old piece of cake (lemon, vanilla, chocolate, angel food, devil's food, etc.) and a big glass of milk to wash it down with.

Also, спасибо, comrade Iggy! Truly you are hero to collective farm and most good friend to KGB!

Comment

• Lemon pound cake is also like heroin. Just a lesser grade heroin than cheese cake.

Comment

• Cheesecake is like all the good drugs at their highest potency.

And last night I had burgers.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X