Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unnnnnnnng haven't made cornbread in so long.

Comment

• Yeah fuck that Hawaiian Roll crap make some cornbread baby
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• What a drunkard might have in hell.

Kimchi fries.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
          No cornbread?

Too much work. Rolls are easier and cheaper. That being said, we've made a killer jalapeno/bacon cornbread in the past and it was great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Where is your chili recipe? Can't find it.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• main site under awesome stuff---food---brain dead oven
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• By the by, that would be great over spaghetti.
                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• a 9 oz. filet medium rare, lobster tail, garlic mashed potatoes and beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Foster Facial Hair View Post
                    a 9 oz. filet medium rare, lobster tail, garlic mashed potatoes and beer.
                    hnnnnggghhhh

EDIT: Oh god I don't remember what I ate last night. I ate a lot though.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Just watched Kathleen sneeze all over the makings of our dinner. I want to kill her.

~

Comment

• Eat Kathleen instead. Teach her a lesson.

Comment

• Yeah Jake, eat her. ifuknowwutimsaying
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Motherfucking double cheese prime rib sammich at Quiznos. So fucking good.

Comment

• Breakfast for dinner! Cinnamon French toast and cheesy scrambled eggs with sausage. Yessss.

Comment

• Actually, it was Sunday but: Swiss steaks with home made mustard sauce (bechamel w/ some mustard added). Boiled carrots, & Trader Joes frozen mashed potatoes (which are amazingly good).
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X