Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a bacon and ghost pepper cheese burger last night. SO FUCKING GOOD. I've never had a burger that made my lips tingle for an hour after eating it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• See you in the poop thread a little later then.
      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
        Had a bacon and ghost pepper cheese burger last night. SO FUCKING GOOD. I've never had a burger that made my lips tingle for an hour after eating it.
        Wasn't the burger tingling, just death tightening its grasp.

Comment

• fuck we went to original ninfas on navigation and all the goddamn fajitas i want to die please send help

Comment

• hahah.

Brought a good chunk of my ghost pepper cheese to work today for a cheese eat off. Was pretty funny. Some people were hardcore and had no problems, the women however, all of them couldn't deal and were eating bowls of ice cream within 5 minutes.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Had a bacon and ghost pepper cheese burger last night. SO FUCKING GOOD. I've never had a burger that made my lips tingle for an hour after eating it.
              Doin' it RIGHT.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

hahah.

Brought a good chunk of my ghost pepper cheese to work today for a cheese eat off. Was pretty funny. Some people were hardcore and had no problems, the women however, all of them couldn't deal and were eating bowls of ice cream within 5 minutes.
                STLL doin' it right.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I had a ham/cheddar/egg/hash brown burrito for breakfast, slayed a fried chicken slider (a la a mini Chik Fil A) and a pulled pork slider with garlic brown rice and steamed broccoli from Whole Foods for lunch (I hope they keep doing that shit on Fridays because I will be there and fat), then had three dranks and a fried chicken strip, some fries, and a Memphis-style BBQ slider. Egh. Just gonna go to bed.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Made a big ass pot of tortilla soup last night. Didn't have any cilantro or avocado but it still turned out damn good.

Comment

• A slice of pepperoni and a slice of white pie (ricotta, mozz) from Vito's Pizza. I would have eaten more but I was so fucking drained from moving stuff in the heat all afternoon that my appetite was almost nonexistent, which sucks because Vito's is amazing.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• celebrated my siblings bdays yesterday with some awesome Korean ribs, brats, and bbq chicken. sooo good.

Comment

• Didn't feel like going to the grocery store yesterday and ordered in some shitty pizza that cost too much.

I feel dead inside today. More than usual, I mean.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Delivery pizza has gotten fucking stupid expensive in the last year. Papa John's and Pizza Hut want $22 to deliver to my place, not including a tip for the driver. I just make the drive myself to one of the awesome local places or go to the grocery store where their kitchen makes pizza better than the national chains and only costs $7.

Papa John is too damn proud!

Comment

• Fuck John.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lesley went fishing last weekend and caught some trout. She made us this great trout dish with a shallot butter sauce. It was grubbing.

Comment

Working...
                                X