Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Cajun dudes pretty much sound like what he typed.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I thought of Farmer Fran the whole time I read it.

Comment

• That's pretty accurate, right down to the titty twisting.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's racist towards foghorn leghorns.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            It's racist towards foghorn leghorns.

Comment

• So far as I know, Cajuns are considered white folks, so no racism intended (or achieved, I'd imagine). Just my interpretation of a regional accent.

With a healthy bit filtered thru Justin Wilson, the Cookin' Cajun.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                It's racist towards foghorn leghorns.
                Point of order: Foghorn never pronounced it "greel".

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Take a filet mignon, cut it in half & pound the halves flat, generously seasoning them w/ salt & pepper. Roll into it a slice of compound butter containing fresh parsley leaves, garlic, lemon zest & peel, & worcestershire sauce, grill it to a PERFECT, melt in your mouth medium rare, add some corn on the cob and four cheese Rice - a - Roni, and wash it down w/ an RC Cola. . . yeah, that was dinner.

Comment

• Pollo verde enchiladas. Fucking perfect.

Comment

• Had some killer chow this weekend in Boston:
                      Friday (Giacomo's): potato gniocchi in bolognese sauce. Cannoli from Mike's Pastry for dessert.
                      Saturday (The Daily Catch): Lobster Fra Davolo (I think that's how you spell it), which was a whole lobster, clams, oysters, shrimps, squid, and linguini is a spicy red sauce. Cannoli from Modern Pastry for dessert.
                      Sunday (Strega): Caprese salad and some portobello mushroom thing that was chow. Cannoli from Mike's Pastry for dessert.

CHOW.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Marinated beef kabobs w/ homemade roasted olive tzadziki sauce. Left out the cukes & mint & substituted more olive (hand charred over the grill). Fucking. CHOW.

OPA!!!

Comment

• Just took pulled pork out of the oven. About o try these blue cheese stuffed tomatoes too

Comment

• I had the best fucking jerk pork tacos ever at Smalley's in Stillwater. SOOO FUCKING GOOD MAANNN. Tonight we're going out with Lesley's cousin and taking him to the Blue Door. TIME TO GET A PB AND BACON BURGER YESSSS
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Smalley's on Diners, Drive-In's and Dives

Blue Door was also on there, and it's amazing. It's where I took Big B when he was in town.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We LOVE Smalley's. That's our only MUST GO TO destination whenever we hit Stillwater. Their pulled pork sandwich can't be beat.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X