Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had soup, mac n' cheese, and a few entenmann's doughnuts. 8D Best dinner ever!
    I am the queen of videogames. Bow down to me!

Comment

• I've had perfect whoppers. I have had lopsided McDonald's CHEESEBURGERS. Lopsided. Either the veggie is not even on the damned thing or it looks like the Leaning Tower of Pisa when it finnally falls down. WTF?! McDonalds has gone DOWNHILL. Wendys and Burger King have my buisness.

Comment

• Hate McDonalds. Love their fries but that's it. Give me Culvers.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Five Guys ruined all other fast food for me, but Jen and I can't eat there more than once a month or two. After nomming, we both want to take naps. So damn good, but so damn sleep-inducing.

Comment

• Five Guys is good for eating a lot of food in one go. Thier small fries is equal to a double order of a large order at Wendy's. 8D

Comment

• Heard that. I used to like Wendy's fries before the sea salt stuff. Burger King's thicker cut fries are tasty, too.

Know what I miss? Burger Chef. That stuff was truly incrediburgable.

Comment

• I miss Whataburger.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Made some brats (pan seared then slow simmered in a bath of beer & onions which had been seasoned w/ salt & pepper), topped w/ kraut & spicy brown mustard. Waiting for my wife's sister to arrive, they got to soak a good looong time. The beer flavor was incredibly strong, rich & earthy. One of my better experiments.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• We are down to our last food until payday. Whipped together chili substituting cock sauce for chili powder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      I miss Whataburger.
                      Just doing chicken and broccoli and rice again tonight because I'm lazy
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Grilled cheese like a fucking baws!!

Protip: cook some extra crispy bacon with not to much fat on it and put that shit on your next grilled cheese. Thank me later. And no it's not one of those "stop putting bacon on everything" type deals either. Shit's legit.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I love a good BGC.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yeah bacon on grilled cheese is great. Also, add a thin slice of white onion.

Comment

• Had a rotisserie chicken last night and ate it in full caveman mode. Fucking chow.

Comment

• I love getting those and using the leftovers for kick-ass chicken salad the next day or two.
                                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X