Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://homesicktexan.blogspot.com/20...rumsticks.html

Making this tonight

Comment

• sounds awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Last night we went to this Argentinian place called Pampas Grill. holy fuck. Got like 3/4 of the grub still in the fridge. They bring out a big ass grill with pretty much every cut of beef and pork you could ask for. Chorizo, blood sausage, skirt steak, pork loin, intestine, tongue. Amazing shit.

http://www.houstonpress.com/slidesho...dise-36234676/

Comment

• NOHMAHGERD
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Had some chow pork chops last night at the MOA.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Chicken ramen from Jinya Ramen Bar down the street. At first I just liked their Tonkotsu black, but after dat chicken I love these fucking guys.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Last night we went to this Argentinian place called Pampas Grill. holy fuck. Got like 3/4 of the grub still in the fridge. They bring out a big ass grill with pretty much every cut of beef and pork you could ask for. Chorizo, blood sausage, skirt steak, pork loin, intestine, tongue. Amazing shit.

http://www.houstonpress.com/slidesho...dise-36234676/

Sounds great but I'm not sure how I feel about that blood sausage.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That chicken is killer. Enjoyed it tons.

Comment

• Yeah that blood sausage is freaking me the fuck out.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Rabbit.

Comment

• After waiting for more than 10 mins at the drive through at BK, I just had probably the best Whopper ever made. It looked like the model they use for pictures. It was fucking perfect. Haven't had one in over a year. So fucking goood.

Comment

• You know BK now has their version of pulled pork sandwiches and a bacon sundae. Oh, and sweet potato fries.
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                              After waiting for more than 10 mins at the drive through at BK, I just had probably the best Whopper ever made. It looked like the model they use for pictures. It was fucking perfect. Haven't had one in over a year. So fucking goood.
                              The whopper when done correctly is actually pretty damned good. The sad part is they never seem to get it right, at least locally. Every time we've been, it's either 2 cups mayo which is fucking gross, or the veggies somehow are outside the fucking burger or some other weirdness.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• An overpriced milanesa panini on wheat ciabatta with no fucking mayo (what restaurant doesn't put mayo on a milanesa, I know I dislike mayo generally but gotta have it on these), so I had to wait ten minutes for the cashier girl to go to the back and get mayo and then dish it out for me. My friends were already practically done eating by the time I got there, and then a really ridiculously hot friend-of-a-friend showed up to see my fat ass spreading mayo onto my sandwich from a huge gross ramekin full of the stuff.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X