Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• None of that here. I have trouble finding a second brand!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
      nah fuck that, fry up soem nice and crispy bacon and add as a garnish. yummm
      Bacon tots + bacon = more bacon

Comment

• Don't trust bacon tots. They sound unnatural. Plus, if you fry up the bacon first, you could use some of the grease to fry up the ground beef.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Plus, if you fry up the bacon first, you could use some of the grease to fry up the ground beef.
          Jesus christ...

Comment

• If you're gonna go bad, go all the way or GTFO. And I'd use the grease to actually cook the mushrooms a bit.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's a LOT of fucking grease man. Sure go bad, but at some point it's going to just taste like grease. Assuming you fry up 4 pieces of bacon then cook a pound of 80/20 chuck...man that's a lot of grease. If anything fry the tots in that grease.

Comment

• I mistyped.

fry bacon. Reserve a bit of grease in a separate container. Fry up beef, drain beef. Cook mushrooms in a bit of bacon grease until warm, add back to beef, then follow instructions. I didn't mean fry beef in bacon grease. Too much grease ahha.

Comment

• Now I am a little less concerned about your heart exploding.

Comment

• the only time I may fry beef in bacon grease is if I put a little down on the griddle when making a hamburger.

Comment

Don't trust bacon tots. They sound unnatural. Plus, if you fry up the bacon first, you could use some of the grease to fry up the ground beef.
                      That's how we do it over here! I also use bacon fat for my chocolate chip cookies!

Comment

the only time I may fry beef in bacon grease is if I put a little down on the griddle when making a hamburger.
                        Yeah, I'll do that too, but in that case it's like two pieces of bacon and with the patty it doesn't produce as much grease.

Comment

• I'm gonig to make the most epic burger this weekend.

gonna use a patty maker slice up some bacon, put it on the bottom, add bits of pepper jack cheese, then cover with beef. Basically the top of the burger will be crispy bacon fused to the burger and in between will be melted cheese..... Saw it on food network and it looked fucking AMAZING.

Comment

• Went out to a Vietnamese Bistro in Minneapolis last night (won a bunch of awards from City Pages/Pioneer Press/etc) and had some pretty fucking tasty pork eggrolls, and some decent shortribs on a bed of mashed sweetpotatoes with some pickled veggies. Also drank a bunch of Surly Furious. Decent dinner.

Comment

• Monday: did hte tater tots, pimped up with bacon and homemade cream of mushroom. FUCKING AWESOME.

Yesterday: cheesebugers, cooked in bacon fat. Topped with mushroom cooked in butter, pickled onions made 2 hours before, and a fried egg. Served with hommade fries and an aragula salad.

Fuck yeah.

Comment

• The Dane Burger was fucking AMAZEBALLS.

Comment

Working...
                                X