Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Srsly, Rerb: recipe, plz. I want to cook this while my wife is away this July.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• http://homesicktexan.blogspot.com/20...en-recipe.html

Enjoy Iggy. It's soooooooooooooooo good.

Comment

• Yep. I use that recipe but with out as much cinnamon and no allspice, and more garlic and red pepper flakes.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The slaw is easy:

1 package of broccoli slaw
          2 tablespoons of honey
          2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
          1/4 cup of vegetable oil
          salt and pepper

mix the above ingredients together add more/less of honey/mustard/salt/pepper to taste.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            Yep. I use that recipe but with out as much cinnamon and no allspice, and more garlic and red pepper flakes.
            I use a little more cinnamon, double the allspice, cayenne, red pepper flakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              http://homesicktexan.blogspot.com/20...en-recipe.html

Errybody should just go ahead and bookmark HomesickTexan. Yeah I alter some of their recipes too but generally the recipes are a great starting point.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• also, using a cast iron dutch oven makes the recipe so much fucking tastier.

Comment

• Love my cast iron skillet, need a dutch oven.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• it's totally worth it. It honestly made this dish so much better than how I was cooking it. It keeps the heat awesomely.

Comment

• Yeah I need to buy a cast iron dutch oven too. When we move I plan on buying new cast iron urrrrrrrrrrrryting.

Comment

• I have a 10 inch cast iron pan, a 12 inch one, a 10 inch griddle,,and our dutch oven.

EVERYTHING IS CAST IRON COOKED.

Comment

• I need that griddle too.

Comment

• I haven't pulled the trigger on more cast iron shit because I've been waiting to see where we might move. I don't want to find a place with a flat top and the cast iron being worthless. Now I've got one 12" skillet and a comal. I need another comal, another skillet, and a dutch oven.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              http://homesicktexan.blogspot.com/20...en-recipe.html

Thanks!
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Made this today.... not 100% to those ingredients but it's damned good.

Comment

Working...
                                X