Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used a pre-made sauce made here in MN that won a bunch of awards. Otherwise, the few times I've made a sauce I have used ketchup. I just never was able to make a really tasty sauce. They've been ok but nothing like OMG I WANT TO DRINK THIS SAUCE.

If you have a great sauce, let me know. I'd love to make one.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Had buffalo chicken linguine last night.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• hmmms. that sounds tasty. I wish Lesley liked buffalo chicken.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• My wife is no fan either. :/
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            Used a pre-made sauce made here in MN that won a bunch of awards. Otherwise, the few times I've made a sauce I have used ketchup. I just never was able to make a really tasty sauce. They've been ok but nothing like OMG I WANT TO DRINK THIS SAUCE.

If you have a great sauce, let me know. I'd love to make one.
            I always did the original Szechuan sweet-sour pork, and only once the american version, sadly not as great as those in place I've eated at. I'll work on it this weekend then, and post both. The Szechuan one is great as well.

Also, I have a MIGHTY awesome General Tao sauce. Since the batter is a formal stuff, the real deal is the sauce. SO tasty.

Buffalo chicken pasta? Mmmmm.

Also, I NEVER had tater tots in my life (it's an unknown here in Canada, or my part of it). Can anyone spost the best tater dish recipe they have/know?
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Lesley has a great one. She said she'll post it tonight. We jsut had it last weekend.

Comment

• Thx!
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Tonight, italian dressing marinated porkchops either seared or baked, haven't made up my mind. With bacon wrapped green beans, I KNOW I KNOW, bacon is the devil, but trust me it's a family tradition and they're damned good. Also with corn on the cob and a bed of pilaf rice.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tater tot hotdish is so fucking good.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• In Toronto one of the Taco Bells had fucking tater tots on the menu. I did not partake. Sonic tots > all other tots.

Comment

• For the last 4 weeks I haven't had to make lunch or dinner for myself and have been eating home cooking due to my prego sister-in law and nephew living with my Mom who lives less than 10 minutes away from me. She even asked for a list of all my favorite dishes that she makes. It's glorious.

Comment

• Taco Bell had the best fucking tots. You missed out. Seriously.

Comment

• Taco Johns' Ole's are damn good but deadly.

Comment

• SUPER POTATO OLE' IS MY DOWNFALL.

1000 calories of PURE AWESOMENESS.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X