Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to a local joint for my aunt's birthday with my parents and a couple of cousins. We all shared the loaded nachos and the calamari for appetizers. The nachos were a bit redonkulously overloaded, but the chili on them was quite tasty. The calamari was probably the best I've had that wasn't at a coastal restaurant. Tender, peppery and not the least bit rubbery, I was really impressed.

I got the chicken wings in hot barbeque sauce. Big wings and tasty sauce with just the right amount of spice and sweet. Nathan got a NY strip, garlic mashed taters and a house salad. He said the potatoes were really good, the dressing for the salad was really good and the steak was ok, but not worth the $23 they charged.

Honestly, neither one of us was expecting much since we hadn't heard much about the food and only bad things about the service, but all in all it was a good trip. We'll definitely be going again.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• So annoyed. Made tacos last night. Well tried. Everything was awesome and then I opened the box with the shells. EVERY SHELL WAS BROKE IN MANY PIECES. Rage. Tried to make a Taco Salad, didn't work. Fuck tacos.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's why you keep some tortilla's in the fridge for back up.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Even better? I threw away the last 3 tortillas I had (a tad stale) like 20 minutes before I opened the stupid tacoshell box.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ouch. That's when you pull out the bag of doritos and make taco salad with them. But with Baltar I doubt you can keep a bag of those long either. Lulz
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I try not to keep any snacks in the apartment.

Comment

• We have them but the kids devour them before I see them 9 times out of 10

Comment

• could have made "sloppy taco j(h)oes" mmm

ps I've never heard of them but I just liked the name

Comment

• The wife and I had pulled pork bbq sandwiches in Stillwater last night. So incredibly tasty.

Oh, and I'm totally with Rob: snacks/munchies do not enter our house. We'll have carrots and stuff but zero Doritos.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We know Matt, no kids or anything they'd enjoy in your home. DUHHH!!! lulz

Comment

• Had Chipotle last night. I got my usual chicken bowl, with a twist: lettuce instead of rice. I didn't even know they did that. Quite tasty, and I didn't feel like I wanted to die afterwards, which is always a plus.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Chicken bowl sounds delish.

Comment

• Tonight is chicken quesadilla night and I am so fucking excited. I love eating all those Goya refried beans and chasing Brittany out of the bedroom. Best nights sleep.

Comment

• Made some awesome sweet and sour pork last night. yummm

Comment

• Ketchup in the sauce?
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X