Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    That makes me sad.
    Don't be sad. I didn't really feel like making anything that took any time whatsoever.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• A pasta concotion of my mom's: penne w/ ground beef & melted mozzaella & some kind of sparingly applied tomato based sauce, a green salad w/ bocconcini, & bread.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I made a homemade meatloaf tonight. Tomorrow it's meatloaf sandwich time!
        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Grilled out for the first time this year. Made two nice New York strips, some sweet potatoes, and some asparagus. Opened up a bottle of wine and chowed. It was a great ending to a pretty damned gorgeous weekend.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Store bought cheese ravioli w/ my wife's sauce & meatballs, & a salad.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Kings Ranch Chicken. My wife makes the best and if you disagree then you probably hate your taste buds.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Made a nice little "mess" of rice, chicken breast, broth, leftover green & yellow beans and Philadelphia cooking creme (lemon & herb flavor).
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Sounds like a fine mess.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Forgot to mention this the other night. I'm sure Russ will be horrified. Went to The Vortex in Atlanta and had the Coronary Bypass - 1/2 lb burger topped with three slices of cheese, four strips of bacon, and a fried egg. With fries, of course. I hadn't eaten since breakfast and was starving. It was so delicious.

Comment

• *high five*
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Pi Pizza. So fucking good. Had their Wild Boar which is homemade italian sausage marinated in a local brewery's wheat beer, with mozz and feta, and sliced onions on top. Also, their 420 torta which is cheddar and mozz with toasted fritos and refried beans covered in their grizzly sauce, a homemade smoky bbq sauce. I'm not eating at all today.

Comment

• Some baked tilapia and steamed veggies. Topped that shit with some Franks and I was good to go.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Made this crab stuffed salmon roast we got at the grocery store. Shit was caaaaaaaash money.

Comment

• Went toa hole in the wall restaurant in NYC called S'MAC, which is a purveyor of artsy mac n' cheese. I ordered the cajun, which is cheddar & pepperjack cheeses w/ andouille sausage, green onions & peppers. My wife actually placed the order while I grabbed a table (people circle like vultues waiting for tables to open up, swooping in front of the unwary & the slow; lines & arrival times mean nothing), so she ordered me th "Mongo" size. A meal truly fit for Emperor Ming, I could only do half of it (and if you've ever eaten w/ me and my fat ass, you know we can pack it away). Those leftovers will be savored. . . . All my companions - wife, son and another couple - said likewise about all the ones they tried. Despite the ANNOYING table situation, we'll be back. Oh, yes. We'll be beck. After that we walked the few blocks to Max Brenner's, famous for its devotion to chocolate, for dessert. I ordered a fondue, w/ melted chocolate sauce on one side & melted toffee on the other, and crisp fried bananas & strawberries for dipping. The wait was ridiculous, and thie dessert was good but not the orgasmic eats I was kind of hoping for after all that time. Raw bananas would've been better, IMO. BUt my fellow diners were wiser than me, & seemes to enjoy their indulgences more than I did. So a repeat journey - perhaps at an off hour - may be in the offing.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                                Went toa hole in the wall restaurant in NYC called S'MAC, which is a purveyor of artsy mac n' cheese. I ordered the cajun, which is cheddar & pepperjack cheeses w/ andouille sausage, green onions & peppers. My wife actually placed the order while I grabbed a table (people circle like vultues waiting for tables to open up, swooping in front of the unwary & the slow; lines & arrival times mean nothing), so she ordered me th "Mongo" size. A meal truly fit for Emperor Ming, I could only do half of it (and if you've ever eaten w/ me and my fat ass, you know we can pack it away). Those leftovers will be savored. . . . All my companions - wife, son and another couple - said likewise about all the ones they tried. Despite the ANNOYING table situation, we'll be back. Oh, yes. We'll be beck. After that we walked the few blocks to Max Brenner's, famous for its devotion to chocolate, for dessert. I ordered a fondue, w/ melted chocolate sauce on one side & melted toffee on the other, and crisp fried bananas & strawberries for dipping. The wait was ridiculous, and thie dessert was good but not the orgasmic eats I was kind of hoping for after all that time. Raw bananas would've been better, IMO. BUt my fellow diners were wiser than me, & seemes to enjoy their indulgences more than I did. So a repeat journey - perhaps at an off hour - may be in the offing.
                                holy shit at all of this, especially dat mac

EDIT: I had a bacon cheeseburger from Five Guys. It was a'ight.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X