Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's iron this out. Is it strips of CFS or one giant ass CFS on top of the pizza from crust to crust. My vote is crust to crust giantness.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm thinking like a large pizza, but only 4 slices, so one huge CFS per slice.

Comment

• Gravy instead of red sauce right?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm thinking gravy, but we have to add some kind of cheese to make it more pizza like. And maybe some kind of sausage.

Comment

• Sounds good to me. Now lets make one and eat it all!!!!

Comment

• bobili pizza crust topped with breaded and pan fried veal cutlet chunks with reduced vodka sauce and largely shredded Romano cheese

Comment

• Tried out a restaurant by Lake Calhoun that the wife wanted to try. Can't remember the name, but the sea bass steak that we both had was killer. Fucking CHOW.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Steamed Oysters in Hilton Head

“Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Made this quick rigatoni dish I saw on Giada. Super easy, pan fry a couple of chicken breasts season with salt, pepper, crushed red pepper. Boil the rigatoni. Get a jar of roasted red peppers and slice them up into bite sized chunks. Grind up some garlic croutons in a food processor with some almonds as well. When the chicken is done dice it up, toss all this shit into the rigatoni pour some olive oil on top to get the ground up croutons to stick and done.

Comment

• made our chowder last night. yummm
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My dad had some coupons to burn so he took us to P.F. CHANG. Overrated.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Veggie lasagna. It was mediocre.

Comment

• A turkey sandwich. An apple. And some water.

LIVIN' THE DREAM
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That makes me sad.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                My dad had some coupons to burn so he took us to P.F. CHANG. Overrated.
                                That place is AIDS. IT's the Chinese equivalent of Olive Garden.

Comment

Working...
                                X