Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner tonight:Three cheese tortellini & homemade sauce with bell peppers,onions,mushrooms,minced garlic & topped with fresh grated parmesean. My kitchen's smelling GOOD......

“Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• I love you, pasta.

Comment

• probably gonna have ravioli

dunno
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• sweet and sour pork over brown rice. Ended up picking up a pre-made sauce that has won a bunch of awards here in MN (and that wasn't packed with sugars, calories, etc). Added green/red peppers to the mix and gotdamn it was tasty.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Lola's meal looks like some serious chow. Damn!

I was hanging out with my two brothers over at my dad's last night. We ordered a Davanni's pizza...large thin crust with pepperoni and Canadian bacon...pie cut. Awesome.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Pierogi up in da hizzy!

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                Pierogi up in da hizzy!
                Comfort food from the land of my fathers [*Thumps Chest*]
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Tonight,I asked my Valentine what she wanted for dinner if she could have anything in the whole world. She said Chicken & dumplings.

She got her Chicken & dumplings....
                  “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                    Tonight,I asked my Valentine what she wanted for dinner if she could have anything in the whole world. She said Chicken & dumplings.

She got her Chicken & dumplings....
                    We were going to have that but life got in the way so we had one of those frozen chinese rice deals that you heat up in the pan and wahla it's sweet and sour chicken and rice. It was good but I'd rather have had the chicken & dumplings.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Are you for realz?? I've got the frozen sweet & sour chicken picked out for myself in the freezer. haha. That was what I was going to have!

Comment

• Lulz, Our dinners pulled a freaky friday. Ain't that a bitch?!?
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well hell,you want leftovers? We can switch

Comment

• Hahahaha, leftovers? I got two growing boys(three actually but one isn't eating solids yet) and a German Shepherd. There were NO leftovers. :-) As for the chicken & dumplings, tomorrow can't get here soon enough.

Comment

• We've eaten like royalty over the past few days. Friday we had dinner over at a friend's house and had blue cheese lasagna with cheesecake. Saturday we went out and had a nice dinner for Valentine's day (seafood). Sunday was leftover lasagna that was sent home with us. Monday was some tilapia that I made at home that came out great. Yesterday we went out again for dinner (spur of the moment...wasn't planning on it since we went out on Saturday) and I had salmon.

Probably ought to have taco bell tonight to balance shit out.

Holy shit on blue cheese lasagna...you have got to try this.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Had chinese food last night for V-Day. Tasty.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X