Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lola View Post

Crockpot full o' soup tonight. It has corn,green beans,carrots,potatoes,tomato sauce,onions,jalepenos,ground chuck,chili pepper,crushed red pepper,bowtie pasta,garlic,spices and peppered bacon in it. Added some shredded smoked Gouda on top in my bowl. Mmmmm
    Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
    came

I want soup

recipe plez
    Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
    Lola, that soup looks amazing. I agree. I can has recipe pleze?
    What I've got listed here is what's in it. I cooked my ground chuck and onions before adding them into the mixture. I added some sea salt and cilantro,but basically threw everything in the pot. Plus,I boiled the pasta al dente as well.
    Last edited by Lola; 01-20-2012, 03:06 PM. Reason: recipe step
    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Looks awesome.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Brittany had the day off, and we did running around and she wanted to try this pub out. Who was I to say no?

Comment

• You have hurt me Billy.

But what is worse is you've hurt yourself.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It was the only thing I ate today, so I don't feel so bad. And I didn't eat the fries. And I am going to punish myself with exercise all weekend.

Comment

• All I see are a list of excuses for your behavior. I will kick you down a flight of stairs if it happens again on a non-cheat day.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• There was lettuce on it.

Comment

• Can you fly, Billy?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTahrYXCChI

Comment

• You'd be better served getting peed on by R. Kelly than eating that fucking trash.

(I still love Space Jam.)
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• These were some of my favorite shoes ever.

Space Jam edition

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Brittany had the day off, and we did running around and she wanted to try this pub out. Who was I to say no?

I know Russ won't agree but fuck it man, you've earned it. Now get back to your program and tighten your shit back up. Of course I'm saying all that knowing I'm chowing the fuck out of a Tbone for my B-day tomorrow(bday is sunday but sunday is packed with foosball and other things) so maybe I'm making excuses too.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• In regards to Billy's moment of weakness: I'm just busting on you, as you talk about the goal you want to hit, and dropping that spa treatment of beers and burgers in is a potential derail every time, as trips to the pub are gateway drugs to falling off the wagon. You're doing really good and I just don't want you to trip up and go headfirst into a common and evil-as-fuck pitfall and start wearing Bam Margera's scarf.

And enjoy that red meat on your birthday, Josh. It's your fucking birthday.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Thx Russ, I will, may post pics too! lol
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I promise not to berate you for it.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X