Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenderloin filet and a trough of broccoli.

Could not stop farting.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hatch chipotle salmon tonight. Tomorrow getting some fucking sushi ah yeaaaaaaa

Comment

• Sushi is ass. Sorry everyone.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          Sushi is ass. Sorry everyone.
          ARE YOU SHITTING ME.

Just crushed two carne asada tacos, two chicken flautas, rice, and refried beans. Washed it down with two 24 oz goblets of Candela's house brew. Good shit.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

U&Mebrofist
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ban
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• because different people tend to like different things and that is wrong

~

Comment

• There are different types,so maybe you could try one that might suit your tastebuds.
                  I love it,too. I'm partial to blue crab,smoked salmon,grilled salmon,tuna,shrimp and veggie rolls. And I've gotta have the spicy sauce on it. Can't eat that fake crab stuff,though.
                  “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

I used to hate it, but saying "sushi is bad" is like saying "mexican food is bad." There's 100s of kinds, and I found the handful that I dig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
                      ban
                      UR NOT MAH BESS FREN ANEMOAR!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
                      because different people tend to like different things and that is wrong
                      EXACTLY!!

Honestly sushi's just not for me.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dude, go to HEB and get the San Antonio rolls.

Comment

RUSSSSSSSSSSSSS
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Supposed to go out to eat for my niece's birthday tonight. Kind of half hoping it doesn't happen, because I am going to eat shitty tomorrow already. And if we go out to eat with my dad it means Tex Mex. If so I'll get shrimp or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Dude, go to HEB and get the San Antonio rolls.
                              Oh god don't tell them to get grocery store sushi

~

Comment

• hahah. Truth.

Fuck, I want some spicy salmon and unagi now.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X