Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Margherita omelette?
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• A Caprese omlette, according to the restaurant I ordered it from, but I guess you could also call it Margharita. Either way, it was really good!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Sounds yummy,Lisa!
        I had a bbq pork sandwich,beans,fries and beer. Was guuuuuuddd
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Fappin to Billy's photos over here.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Goose, ham, au gratin potatoes, sweet potatoes, salad and pumpkin pie for dessert. It was delish!
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• From the Chrismakwanzacha thread. Awwwwww yeah.

What you're looking at folks is shrimp gumbo and Natchitoches meat pies. Natchitoches is a little town in Louisiana where that particular recipe gets it's origin(at least that's how I've always heard it.) Google it and you will see what's in it. SO FUCKING NOM.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

From the Chrismakwanzacha thread. Awwwwww yeah.

What you're looking at folks is shrimp gumbo and Natchitoches meat pies. Natchitoches is a little town in Louisiana where that particular recipe gets it's origin(at least that's how I've always heard it.) Google it and you will see what's in it. SO FUCKING NOM.
                That looks amazing!
                And Ingrid,you got to have a Christmas goose???? cool!
                “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Tonight?? Leftovers from last night. SCORE!!!!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Minestrone soup with grilled steak(diced) and cheese tortellini added in. Served with shredded Smoked Gouda.
                    It made a huge pot,so it looks like I've got leftovers for the rest of the week!

Comment

• OMG, what didn't I have for dinner last night? Let's just say, my sister loves to have big dinner parties, and holy hell, did she have one last night! It was delish, and she had everything on the menu!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                        OMG, what didn't I have for dinner last night? Let's just say, my sister loves to have big dinner parties, and holy hell, did she have one last night! It was delish, and she had everything on the menu!
                        Sounds like my kind of party...FOOOODDDDD

Comment

• mothermotherfuckingfucking Taco Bell. Mad at myself now, but I was drunk and someone offered to grab me something while they were there.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Never be sad over Taco Bell. Never!

Comment

• To be fair, I don't feel guilty at all because going to town on that crunchwrap supreme was like eating God's vagina.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• (*DYING!*)

Comment

Working...
                                X