Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not only that, I would be obigated to slater it in the place that invented the move that I still haven't quite figured it out.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Don't be hating because you can't cook. haha
      It's not that I can't cook; I can if I wanted to. It's just that I'm too damn lazy to do so.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Ain't no one slaterin' it my place but me.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          It's not that I can't cook; I can if I wanted to. It's just that I'm too damn lazy to do so.

You are one step away from becoming a SA Goon or a /btard... tread lightly sir. haha
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ain't no one slaterin' it my place but me.
            Well you damn well make sure you don't make your food too greasy. Otherwise it's your bathroom or the litter box. And I will not drop trou in front of Lesly. No sir.

Comment

• Slaterin it: to sit backwards on the toilet and urinate. Done usually in the morning when you have an erection and need to piss.

Slaterin' it 2.0: a bit I talked about on the podcast regarding doing this nude and pooping while at work. Hoping that someone would come in. Like in Choke, but with no sex. Just pooping.

Comment

• and here I associated Slaterin' with a poster from another website.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

You are one step away from becoming a SA Goon or a /btard... tread lightly sir. haha
                  I am a /btard. I'm a loser with no significant other and I own cats.

Seriously though, I live alone. Why would I need to go all out with cooking? Pizza Hut, ramen, and frozen foods do me just fine. And with the amount of food I eat, I don't need to spend the time to make 5-6 servings.
                  Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 09-01-2009, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Nerdious, I think Rob assumes you cook because of your asianess.

Comment

• Asians can cook? I wasn't aware that was stereotype. Weird. No, I can just follow directions. And I know how to boil water. After that, it's just having a good palate.

Comment

• Specifically, I think that Ed was referring to the fact that Asians are supposed to be able to wok up anything that they want.

Stir fry? not a problem.
                        Tater tot hotdish? let me get my wok.
                        Pumpkin Pie? let me rinse out my wok first.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Exactly.

Comment

• haha.

Comment

• Ahh. I still have yet to use my wok. Fuck, I'm lazy. Rob, come up here and cook for me. In exchange, Mac and Jacks.

Comment

• oh shit sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X