Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fried gator,boiled shrimp and cold beer!
    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• sushi.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        sushi.
        Damn. Now I want sushi.
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• For some reason, the wife wanted something spicy. We ended up getting our favorite roll and the two hottest rolls. They were good but our mouths were on fire.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
            Fried gator,boiled shrimp and cold beer!
            Oh, YEAH, girl! I am jealous!

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            For some reason, the wife wanted something spicy. We ended up getting our favorite roll and the two hottest rolls. They were good but our mouths were on fire.
            What kind of rolls were they? I love spicy rolls.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I love the spicy ones also. Just not the wasabi or the ginger on the side. They can keep that.

Comment

• I want fried gator now. It's the best.

Brittany made green chile mac n cheese and motherfucker it was legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                  I love the spicy ones also. Just not the wasabi or the ginger on the side. They can keep that.
                  Spicy sushi rolls - I haz them. (You can't honestly expect a conversation about sushi to pop up and not have me cave).

And I love the wasabi! I'm not crazy about the ginger, but the wasabi's awesome.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Bout to go to Brittany's xmas party. If I don't get a steak the size of my head I will be pissed.

Comment

• I wish giant steak for you, my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                        Spicy sushi rolls - I haz them. (You can't honestly expect a conversation about sushi to pop up and not have me cave).

And I love the wasabi! I'm not crazy about the ginger, but the wasabi's awesome.
                        *in my worst accent*
                        I so hoppy for juuuu ^-^

Comment

• Jessssss!!!! Jess, chi know ju arrre!

Comment

• This will be dinner tonight:

Comment

• Do THEY know that?
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• They do now!

Comment

Working...
                                X