Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not much for clam chowder, but now I want a grilled cheese sammich.

Comment

• Weight Watchers cheese ravioli. It's actually pretty good.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Yesterday my wife struck upon the idea of making a grilled cheese with the George Foreman Grill using the griddle plates. I don't know why we didn't think of this years ago. It's like the Alton Brown method but easier.

Also, sweet Christmas, these fries. They are perfect this time. And the burger! Soooo goooood.

Comment

• Went to Smash Burger for the 1st time. Got the Build Your Own on chipotle bread w/ bleu cheese & cipotle mayo. Not bad. The rosemary & oil fries were nothing special, tho.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Seriously? I think their fries are the best part.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Yesterday my wife struck upon the idea of making a grilled cheese with the George Foreman Grill using the griddle plates. I don't know why we didn't think of this years ago. It's like the Alton Brown method but easier.

Also, sweet Christmas, these fries. They are perfect this time. And the burger! Soooo goooood.
              You went to 5 Guys? Yeah, them fries are like manna from Heaven. The burgers are terrific, too, and they make a slammin' grilled cheese.

Comment

• Bacon cheese dog rules as well.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Tonight we had a thrown together dish of sliced onions, thick sliced potatoes seasoned with my own blend of special shit (blindly slinging spices and praying for luck) with chicken on top of all of that, seasoned as well. Cooked it like a roast. Turned out phenomenal.

Will never be able to replicate it. *sadpanda*
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    You went to 5 Guys? Yeah, them fries are like manna from Heaven. The burgers are terrific, too, and they make a slammin' grilled cheese.
                    They're opening one of these two blocks from the townhouse. I'm going to get so fucking fat.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• turkey burger with bacon and pepper jack cheese. yessss
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                        They're opening one of these two blocks from the townhouse. I'm going to get so fucking fat.
                        Walk there and back, Jake. And only go on special occasions. Moderation, my boy, that's the key.

Comment

• nope

rascal scooter from here forward
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Only if you're carrying a Rascal scooter, with a person who really needs one, under each arm when you walk to and from 5 Guys, Jake. Besides, don't you want Katie to go "ooh, you have SUCH big muscles, Jakie-poo!" before she jumps your bones? Of course you do!

CHASE THE DREAM, LAD!

Comment

nope

MAKE THIS A REALITY.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

nope

god yes

Comment

Working...
                                X