Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
    I like chicken fajitas. Those are the bomb. The steak juans just get in my teeth EVERY FUCKING TIME.
    More for later man! I usually order fajitas for two, and split it then go fat boy style.

Comment

• I usually make shrimp fajitas. Wanted to try steak this time.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
        I usually make shrimp fajitas.
        uuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh california hippie BULLSHIT

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
          I like chicken fajitas. Those are the bomb. The steak juans just get in my teeth EVERY FUCKING TIME.
          It happens to the best of us. I usually do chicken and steak at the same time. Just in case the steak is not cooperating.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            uuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh california hippie BULLSHIT
            Fuck yeah manggggggggggggg
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• shrimp fajitas are the shit
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                shrimp fajitas are the shit
                SEE WHAT CALIFORNIA DOES TO YOU

Comment

• Shrimps were made for po boys not "fajitas."
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I don't think I've ever had shrimp fajitas. Too close to stir fry and other bullshit that is unAmeriMexican.

I did however get hot grease in my eye at Benihana when they were cooking shrimp.

There might be a correlation, I'm not sure.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dinner of cauliflower soup and crostini with a mixed greens salad/balsamic vinaigrette and a panini made with prosciutto di Parma/fontina/roasted tomato/arugula/avocado/pesto, washed down with a glass of Mazzoni Toscana Rosso 2008 and tiramisu for dessert was absolutely amazing.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• baked tilapia with brown rice and veggies.

Comment

• Can't decide if I should go to Hooters or go get some real food. I'm leaning towards real food. I need to take advantage of the chance to enjoy a 5 Guys burger when it presents itself.

Comment

• Jalapeno salmon patties and veggies. Muy bueno.

Comment

• 5 Guys, 'digger. I'll make it easy for you...

There. You've seen all you need to see at Hooters. Now you can go to 5 Guys, throw a burger and those delicious fries down your throat, and pat your happy tummy afterwards.

No, no. No need to thank me, my friend. Just doing my job.

Comment

• grilled cheese sammich and a small bowl of clam chowder.

Comment

Working...
                                X