Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was just spocking out the fridge for leftover roast beast from last night.

No joy... so I'll just assume a fellow member here, who shall remain nameless, took it to work for lunch.

Comment

• Ceej ninja'd your fridge to huh?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• that would require effort on his part
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Made schnitzels with hunter sauce (mushroom, shallots, beef stock and sour cream), Bavarian sauerkraut with sausages and smoked pork chops and bacon, and did some mashed potatoes à la Pied de Cochon (added butter, cream, cheese curds and roasted garlic). And added more bacon. Cause.

Everyone here is rolling instead of walking.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I really want to visit Canada just to have Martin cook for me. Awesome Montreal strip clubs would be a nice plus.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Swedish potato sausage, mashed potatoes, and lingonberries. yah shoor.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                  I really want to visit Canada just to have Martin cook for me. Awesome Montreal strip clubs would be a nice plus.
                  If you come over, we'll do both, trust me. And we really have nice looking women as well to look at.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• clam chowder.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Lola made her patented 'chicken spaghetti'™...

Truth be told, she will never tell me the recipe, but I don't care as long as she makes it every so often.

Comment

• Hot dogs. FML
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No kraut for them dogs?

You're right. FYL.

Comment

• chicago dogs for the goddamn win.

same with chili dogs.

even better chili dogs over fritos.

yessss

Comment

• Um... no.

Chicago dogs FTMFW!

Get it right, you cock!

Comment

• No....These were........trailer park hot dogs. *seriously considers fasting*

Comment

Working...
                                X